Customer Quality Manager
If you are motivated to succeed and know how to support customers and sales to resolve all quality related complaints, issues and requests – become our new Customer Quality Manager. Be a part of Industrial Automation global technical team to improve customer relationship and grow business. Be the quality bridge between customers and Danfoss manufacturing plants.
Possible location for this role would be Poland (Grodzisk Mazowiecki), Denmark (Nordborg) or Germany (Minden).
Our new Customer Quality Manager will be the global responsible for IA processes handling communication to customers in quality matters with special focus on IA Key Accounts placed in US, Europe and Asia. Based on Danfoss guidelines you will be developing and implementing best practices for communicating with customers on Quality issues such as: complaints, KPI, change notifications and contracts (Q-related)
- Develop best practice for Quality processes towards IA customers globally
- Manage customer communication on location during major quality problems
- Support problem solving teams using 8D methodology across IA factories and sales to ensure on time and proper quality actions towards complaints, ensuring Genba mindset is applied during the problem solving process
- Facilitate an open dialogue/communication internally and then with the customers on quality actions and progress
- Consolidate customer feedback/input for Management Reviews
- Train and coach IA sales and factory organization in defined best practices
Competencies and Experience Required:
- Minimum 5 years experience in a Management role within Quality Customer Satisfaction
- University Degree in Engineering or strong technical mindset
- Fluency in English
- Able to properly manage and resolve quality issues if they are escalated to the highest levels of customer management
- Demonstrated ability to influence others and work in a cross-functional team environment
- Proven leadership & strong managerial skills with good analytical & conceptual capabilities
- Knowledge of ISO9001 / IATF16949 and 8D methodology
Please apply at your earliest convenience. We do not have an application deadline but accept applications as long as the job is posted.The position will be closed down once we have found the right candidate.
Watch how Danfoss is Engineering tomorrow, here.