Key Account Manager, Denmark
At the heart of our dynamic global growth is a simple belief: nothing should come between incredibly talented people and an accelerated career.
That’s why we dream big. Why we look to the future, not the past. Why we value talent over title. And why we hire people that can be better than ourselves.
At AB InBev you’ll join a driven team that shares your desire to grow, your courage to challenge and commitment to act. In return, we’ll reward your achievements.
The opportunity is here. Make it yours!
Key Account Manager, Denmark
Join the team growing our brands in the newly created operations in Sweden and Denmark. You will forge our relationship with all local retailers, building the business from the ground up. Negotiating quarterly agreements as well as driving our promotion calendar will be your key responsibility. You will have to be our local source of knowledge for all things retail and will carry full ownership of our performance in retail.This position reports to the Country Manager, Denmark.
- Build relationship with local retailers
- Lead quarterly negotiations with all Danish retailers
- Ensure execution of our activation calendar in retail
- Manage day-to-day operations related to retail
- Ownership of the full retail channel
- Responsible for the retail volume and results
- Get deep understanding of innovations and trends in the market
- Propose new strategies based on gained knowledge and expertise
- Source of retail expertise in the team
- Liaise with sales manager regarding target setting and tracking of field sales force
- Co-operate with operations manager to drive efficiencies in supply chain
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- University Degree in Applied Economics/Commercial or related studies
- Minimum 2 years experience as a Key Account Manager or field sales representative or buyer
- Danish language is a must, any other European language is a bonus
- FMCG industry experience desired
- Experience in developing strong internal and external networks
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset; hands on and proactive approach
- Ability to build strong relationships both internally and externally
- Enthusiasm & Ambition
- Personable and confident nature
- Strong IT skills, especially excel and powerpoint
About the Company
We are AB InBev. Committed to driving growth that leads to better living for more people, in more places. Through brands and experiences that bring people together. Through our dedication to brewing the best beer with the best ingredients. And through our commitment to helping farmers, retailers, entrepreneurs and communities grow. We are building a company to last. Not just for a decade, but for the next 100 years. Through our brands and our investment in communities, we will bring more people together, making our company an integral part of our consumers’ lives for generations to come.
Our brewing heritage dates back more than 600 years, spanning continents and generations. From our European roots at the Den Hoorn brewery in Leuven, Belgium; to the pioneering spirit of the Anheuser & Co brewery in St. Louis, US; and the creation of the Castle Brewery in South Africa during the Johannesburg gold rush. Now, with operations in over 50 countries, and our brands sold in over 100, we are truly a world leader, and our diverse portfolio of well over 400 beer brands includes global brands Budweiser®, Corona® and Stella Artois®.