permanent position / Copenhagen
- Short answer: You manage your store with heart and smarts.
- Longer answer: You handle all your responsibilities with ease, keep the store well organized, read & analyze KPIs and know what to infer.
- Over and above, you are a mentor, role model and motivator for your team and treat the customer as king.
- As a fan of our company & product, we would like you to become our brand ambassador, which of course means more than just selling shoes. You are passionate to work with like-minded people, are loyal and focussed on long term solutions.
- Last but not least: You have a strong analytical and interpersonal skillset, always thrive to learn and love running a business. Sounds right, feels right?
REQUIRED SKILLS, EXPERIENCE, BACKGROUND:
- Apprenticeship or a professional background in the retail industry and
- Management experience for at least one year in a similar position
- Entrepreneurial, customer-focussed thinking and acting are a must
- Able to read key performance indicators
- Exceptional communication and consulting skills combined with a talent for organization
- Strong team builder and player
- Fluency in English; german language skills are a plus
Store Manager in Copenhagen
SEND US YOUR APPLICATION TODAY:
We look forward to receiving your complete application including your earliest starting date and your annual salary expectation.
Please click on the "Apply" button to apply.
Birkenstock GmbH & Co. KG Services · Human Resources
BIRKENSTOCK Campus · 53577 Neustadt (Wied)