Head of HR Operations
Are you a great leader? And are you looking for an opportunity to:
- Enable HR administration, make changes and deliver performance with a human face?
- Lead a team of 17 skilled employees and create a digital HR platform on which we can build our future?
- Join one of the best-known luxury brands in the world to nurture the history, cohesion and values that are inherent to Bang & Olufsen?
A global responsibility
As our new head of HR Operations, you will lead and develop a team of 17 employees (11 in HR and 6 in other admin areas). Based in Struer, Denmark, you become part of our HR leadership team and gain the global responsibility for our operational HR processes within payroll and HR administration as well as employee sales, HR Legal and EHS. You will also have the responsibility for our reception areas. Furthermore, you will collaborate closely with HR partners, managers and Finance as well as union representatives.
On a day-to-day basis, your responsibility is to facilitate an HR organisation that helps the rest of our global company succeed. Thus, you ensure that HR Operations support our overall strategy and direction, acting as a competent partner that provides great HR services for all Bang & Olufsen employees.
To do so, you make sure our processes, procedures and policies are efficient and compliant – globally and locally. You will play an important role in the digitalisation of HR, our systems and processes, and to achieve this, you help analyse our entire set-up. Thus, you will help us improve our processes where needed, focusing on cost-efficiency and our use of partners and HR tools. This includes managing the contracts with the more than 50 external suppliers we collaborate with today.
Also, you will be responsible for recruiting and managing our apprentice positions and act as the HR lead on all things related to unions.
Change agent, true leader and proficient in HR administration
- You have 6+ years of experience from a progressive HR Operations set-up, making you an expert on HR operations, including payroll processes.
- You are an experienced leader.
- You hold an MSc in Economics & Business Administration or similar.
- You speak and write English effortlessly. It is a plus if you also speak Danish.
As a leader, you are supportive, interested in your employees and able to create mutual trust. You know how to stand firm on policies, principals and guidelines – delivering performance and efficiency with a human face. Thus, you have the energy and ambition to make changes, but you also have a drive for developing the competences needed to do so. Last, but not least, you are digitally minded and ready to help us progress further.
Additional information & application
For additional information about the position, please contact Sr. VP, Group Functions, Christian Iversen on +45 96 84 11 22.
Applications are continuously assessed, so please send your application as soon as possible. Deadline for applications is February 21.