Marketing Manager at Immudex
Immudex is looking for a marketing manager for marketing and branding our Dextramer technology worldwide.
If you are experienced within the field of product marketing, branding and commercialization of reagents and/or immunological products, you could be the person, we are looking for.
This is a unique opportunity to help build a marketing set up at Immudex, which will not only impact our overall business, but also set new standards for how we work with marketing at Immudex.
You will be responsible for managing and executing marketing activities and presenting our products in ways that will strengthen our brand and support our sales team.
Immudex creates results through listening and responding to our markets and customers. You will work in close collaboration with our R&D and sales team and facilitate communication on Immudex’ products and applications both internally and externally.
- Develop and implement Immudex’ marketing strategy in line with company objectives
- Be responsible for Immudex’ brand management and corporate identity
- Follow and analyze market trends to position products
- Create marketing campaigns and coordinate with sales activities
- Prepare, maintain and publish marketing materials (flyers, brochures, exhibition material) according to the marketing plan
- Create, prepare and execute newsletter and online marketing campaigns
- Maintain and improve e-marketing activities
- Maintain and improve Immudex’ homepage by creating relevant and engaging content
- Support sales team in creating presentations in line with Immudex’ scientific and corporate values
- Educated at Masters level – ideally within both a scientific and a commercial faculty
- At least three years proven experience within marketing communication from life science, preferably with immunological reagents and/or in vitro diagnostics
- Experienced in market analysis
- Good at working cross functional
- Have a natural drive and are not afraid to challenge existing solutions
- Keen eye for details
- Excellent communicator with strong English skills
As a person you are an ambitious, creative, collaborative team player with good social skills, a high drive and focused on creating results with a positive can-do attitude. You are structed and pragmatic with a proactive and quality-oriented mindset. You will be situated in our premises in Copenhagen, Denmark.
Please apply to this position as soon as possible, as we will process applications on an ongoing basis. For more information, please contact Helene K. Hjenner, CEO, at email@example.com.