Risk Manager for WBO Risk & Quality, Wholesale Banking Operations
It’s an exciting time for you to join us. We’re a changing company with big ambitions and together we’ll create the future of banking.
Working with us, you will play a part in building a better bank that fulfils a meaningful role in society. We aim to help our customers around the world improve their lives and reach their goals. To do that, meeting our customers’ changing needs and offering them the best possible service is central to everything we do. Interested in coming on the journey with us?
As a Risk Manager, you'll play an important role in providing transparency, reducing operational risk and ensuring compliance in processes and documentation. You'll get the opportunity to work across countries and teams.
In WBO Risk & Quality, we drive and ensure a strong framework for assessing, reporting and improving compliance and mitigating operational risk as well as improving the risk culture and level of quality within Wholesale Banking Operations (WBO).
What you'll be doing:
- Coordination of incident management with high focus on efficient risk mitigation, analysis of incidents and ensure quality of the reporting in general. Facilitate triple-loop learnings from incidents.
- Participation, coordination and facilitation on compliance assessment and ensuring regulatory compliance e.g.by Risk and Control Self-Assessment and Financial Crime Unit Risk in cooperation with the value chain.
- Driving and testing Business Continuity Management in close cooperation with the business – also in live situations.
- Establishing, maintaining structures and processes for management of risk, and follow up execution.
- Delivering regular analysis and reporting on non-financial risk, compliance and quality to WBO management and stakeholders.
As a Risk Manager you'll collaborate closely within WBO in the Nordics and Poland, and with Group Compliance, Group Legal and Wholesale Banking BRIS (Business Risk Implementation and Support). Most risks and compliance issues must be addressed in close cooperation with the full value chain.
The role is based in Helsinki and Taastrup. Welcome to a team passionate about reducing operational risk and ensure compliance.
Who are you
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. The four key values that guide us in living our purpose and that we expect all our colleagues be committed to.
To build a successful career with us, you’ll work well with others and always act with the customer’s needs in mind. You love learning and trying new things, and you’re excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re honest and dependable, willing to speak up even when it’s difficult, and committed to empowering others. You’re passionate about doing a great job.
As a person you are self-driven, constructive and targeted which should be visible in your ways of working
- A Master's degree in economics, finance, risk management or similar
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken
- Experience of non-financial risk and preferably also compliance or optimization. Working experience from post-trading service or similar operations/administration
- Strong analytical skills and can document and present results in a professional way
- Acting with integrity on all organisation levels
- You are a team player who takes responsibility and shares knowledge, understanding and ideas with colleagues
You have until 22nd February 2018 to send us your application.
For more information about the position, you are welcome to contact Mette Norquist Ersking , +45 55475203, firstname.lastname@example.org
We believe that diversity improves team performance. Therefore, we strive to form teams with a mix of people of different genders and ages, and with different backgrounds and experiences.