Senior Lead Buyer
We offer a position as Senior Lead Buyer within Technical Procurement in our newly established Group Procurement unit with global responsibility. In Technical Procurement we have the responsibility for procurement of complex technical equipment for international industrial projects and you will be responsible for driving tactical and operational procurement activities within projects in a global environment
We are 11 motivated employees in Technical Procurement with a yearly spend of approx. 750 MDKK and in cooperation with colleagues from Direct and Indirect Procurement, we have commenced implementation of our new Procurement Game Plan. We are focused on becoming a best-in-class procurement team through implementation of category management, proactive approach towards our stakeholders, and ambitious goals for contributing value to Topsoe.
- Manage and plan the tactical and operational procurement activities in the projects
- Ensure that orders, risks and cost are evaluated in close collaboration with the relevant stakeholders and according to signing rules
- Ensure that projects are delivered at the right time and the right cost
- Are able to negotiate general terms of conditions with selected suppliers and ensure good collaboration
- Ensure that approved suppliers meet Topsoe standards in regards to economy, social responsibility, environment and business integrity
- Identify and drive sourcing initiatives – ensuring tangible results on total cost perspectives and risk assessment in close collaboration with stakeholders
- Support implementation of category management
- Support the use of IT tools and documentation within Group Procurement.
- demonstrate in-depth knowledge of procurement and global sourcing in a project environment
- enjoy working with operational and tactical procurement tasks
- have excellent commercial and financial understanding
- possess technical flair
- enjoy working with stakeholders in all parts of the organization and stakeholders enjoy working with you
- have international experience and understand cultural differences
- are a skilled SAP user and understand the benefit of structures and processes.
You have a business diploma (Merkonom) in procurement/logistics or similar.
You have 3-5 years of experience preferably from a regional/international organization, within purchasing or other relevant function with documented results. Experience with project management is an advantage and good communication skills in English are demanded.
Please contact Director Martin Overmark, phone +45 22754757 if you want to know more about the position.
If you would like to be part of a team of skilled and dynamic colleagues in an informal organization, please submit your application and resume in Danish or English and enclose a copy of your exam certificates and any references.
February 18, 2018.
Contactperson: Martin Overmark
Phone: +45 2275 4757
Haldor Topsoe is a world leader in catalysis and surface science, committed to helping our customers achieve optimal performance. We enable companies to get the most out of their processes and products, using the least possible energy and resources, in the most responsible way. We are headquartered in Denmark and do project development, R&D, engineering, production, and sales & service across the globe. In 2016, our revenue was approximately 860 million US dollars, and we employ some 2,300 employees.