Senior Change Leader in Centralisation, Group Financial Crime Prevention, Denmark
It’s an exciting time for you to join us. We’re a changing company with big ambitions and together we’ll create the future of banking.
Working with us, you will play a part in building a better bank that fulfils a meaningful role in society. We aim to help our customers around the world improve their lives and reach their goals. To do that, we are embedding compliance across the organisation to ensure people can trust Nordea. Interested in coming on the journey with us?
As Senior Change Leader, you’ll play a key strategic role to deliver the centralisation strategy and the development of strategic change delivery capabilities in the Group Financial Crime Prevention.
You will be part of the newly established Centralisation Unit, in Group Financial Crime Prevention, and will be driving centralisation initiatives in the Financial Crime area, supporting the continued Group Centralisation Strategy and the change agenda for the Financial Crime capabilities in Nordea, on the journey to reach a sustainable state for the bank.
What you’ll be doing:
- Drive and implement all steps in the centralisation and change process, from e.g. due diligence and business case development to implementation, delivering against strategic objectives
- Responsible for successfully delivering the milestones and targets pertaining to the initiatives covered by the change portfolio you are driving
- Take ownership of delivering on the change agenda in Financial Crime
- Proactively engage with key stakeholders, both in the team and outside, including IT and Infrastructure to secure deliveries
- Engage, coach and empower team members to make sure that project deliverables and goals are met
The role could have the career prospect of a people manager role as team lead for other change people in the unit.
The role is based in Denmark Copenhagen and Taastrup. Our team is composed by highly skilled colleagues with various backgrounds and nationalities, striving to uphold Nordea’s values and contribute to the greater good.
Who are you
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. The four key values that guide us in being at our best and that we expect all our colleagues to be committed to.
To build a successful career with us, you’ll work well with others and always act with the customer’s needs in mind. You love learning and trying new things, and you’re excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re honest and dependable, willing to speak up even when it’s difficult, and committed to empowering others. You’re passionate about doing a great job.
- You must have skills and extensive experience in leading, executing and delivering on complex organisational changes
- First-rate project management skills and preferred other types of execution skills like agile methods
- Excellent communication, facilitation and interpersonal skills, and able to cultivate effective working relationships across all levels of the organisation.
- Successful track record from delivering business strategic initiatives in large cross-organisational projects or programmes in an evolving organisation
- Previous experience in the Financial Crime area is not mandatory, but preferred
If this sounds like you, we look forward to welcoming you to the team!
You have until 24 February 2018 to send us your application.
We encourage you to apply as soon as possible as job interviews are completed on ongoing basis.
For more information about the position, you are welcome to contact Inge Corlin at email@example.com.
We believe that diversity improves team performance. Therefore, we strive to form teams with a mix of people of different genders and ages, and with different backgrounds and experiences.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who would love this job.
To all recruitment agencies: Please note, we don’t accept unsolicited resumes for any of our positions. All contact regarding agency resumes should be directed to Nordea Talent Acquisition handling everything related to recruitment.