Head of Change Planning and Analysis, Group Financial Crime Prevention, Copenhagen
It’s an exciting time for you to join us. We’re a changing company with big ambitions and together we’ll create the future of banking.
Working with us, you will play a part in building a better bank that fulfils a meaningful role in society. We aim to help our 11 million customers around the world improve their lives and reach their goals. To do that, we are embedding compliance across the organisation to ensure people can trust Nordea. Interested in coming on the journey with us?
As Head of Change Planning & Analysis, you’ll play a key strategic role to deliver centralisation strategy and the development of strategic change delivery capabilities in the Group Financial Crime Prevention.
You will be part of the newly established Centralisation Unit, in Group Financial Crime Prevention, and will be driving, delivering and supporting the continued Group Centralisation Strategy and the change agenda for the Financial Crime capabilities in Nordea, on the journey to reach a sustainable state for the bank.
What you’ll be doing:
- Managing a team of 4-5 skilled senior change analysts and securing deliveries according to team responsibility and targets:
- Advise and maintenance of consolidated Financial Crime Centralisation and change strategies, targets and cost models
- Participate in and support governance of centralisation and change initiatives
- Provide frameworks and methodologies for execution of Financial Crime Centralisation and changes
- Performing as deputy for the Head of Change and be a part of the Management Team in Centralisation
- Collaborating and supporting the execution teams and people within Centralisation, other areas in GFCP and business areas
- Interacting and communicating with key stakeholders within and outside GFCP on various level
The role is based in Denmark Copenhagen and Taastrup. Our team is composed by highly skilled colleagues with various backgrounds and nationalities, striving to uphold Nordea’s values and contribute to the greater good.
Who are you
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. The four key values that guide us in being at our best and that we expect all our colleagues to be committed to.
To build a successful career with us, you’ll work well with others and always act with the customer’s needs in mind. You love learning and trying new things, and you’re excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re honest and dependable, willing to speak up even when it’s difficult, and committed to empowering others. You’re passionate about doing a great job.
- You have 8+ years of change management experience, preferably in financial services
- In addition, you have experience in business strategy, operating models, regulatory change, governance and control
- You have previous experience with change leadership at senior management level
- Experience within financial crime is not mandatory but considered an advantage.
If this sounds like you, we look forward to welcoming you to the team!
You have until 28th February 2018 to send us your application.
We encourage you to apply as soon as possible as job interviews are completed on ongoing basis.
For more information about the position, you are welcome to contact Inge Corlin at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We believe that diversity improves team performance. Therefore, we strive to form teams with a mix of people of different genders and ages, and with different backgrounds and experiences.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who would love this job.
To all recruitment agencies: Please note, we don’t accept unsolicited resumes for any of our positions. All contact regarding agency resumes should be directed to Nordea Talent Acquisition handling everything related to recruitment.