Change Business Analyst in Centralisation, Group Financial Crime Prevention
It's an exciting time for you to join us. We're a changing company with big ambitions and together we'll create the future of banking.
Working with us, you will play a part in building a better bank that fulfils a meaningful role in society. We aim to help our 11 million customers around the world improve their lives and reach their goals. To do that, we are embedding compliance across the organisation to ensure people can trust Nordea. Interested in coming on the journey with us?
As Change Business Analyst, you'll contribute to deliver on the centralisation strategy and the development of strategic change capabilities in the Group Financial Crime Prevention.
You will be part of the newly established Centralisation Unit, in Group Financial Crime Prevention, and together with a Senior Change leader, will be driving centralisation and other change initiatives in the Financial Crime area, supporting the continued Group Centralisation Strategy and the change agenda for the Financial Crime capabilities in Nordea, on the journey to reach a sustainable state for the bank.
What you'll be doing:
- Plan and prepare all steps in the centralisation and change process, from e.g. due diligence and business case development to implementation
- Assessments of as-is and to-be states, requirements gathering, documentation and preparation of business case & communication material
- Proactively engage with key stakeholders, both in the team and outside, including IT and infrastructure to secure deliveries
- Support the Senior Change Leader in successfully delivering the milestones and targets pertaining to the initiatives covered by the change portfolio you are part of
The role is based in Denmark Copenhagen and Taastrup or Finland, Helsinki. Our team is composed by highly skilled colleagues with various backgrounds and nationalities, striving to uphold Nordea's values and contribute to the greater good.
Who are you
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. The four key values that guide us in being at our best and that we expect all our colleagues to be committed to.
To build a successful career with us, you'll work well with others and always act with the customer's needs in mind. You love learning and trying new things, and you're excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You're honest and dependable, willing to speak up even when it's difficult, and committed to empowering others. You're passionate about doing a great job.
- 3-5+ years' experience as business analyst with good understanding of change management
- Produce high quality, timely and relevant material for presentations, proposals and reporting to support the decision-making
- Contribute to the execution of business strategic change initiatives by collecting, analysing and ensuring access to high quality data and to support utilisation of fact-based information and insight
- Able to execute, manage and track progress against centralisation goals and change initiatives, supporting the Senior Change Lead with project management related tasks
If this sounds like you, we look forward to welcoming you to the team!
You have until 24 February 2018 to send us your application.
We encourage you to apply as soon as possible as job interviews are completed on ongoing basis.
For more information about the position, you are welcome to contact Inge Corlin at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We believe that diversity improves team performance. Therefore, we strive to form teams with a mix of people of different genders and ages, and with different backgrounds and experiences.
Great people often know great people - please share if you have a friend who would love this job.