Change Strategy and Planning Analyst, Group Financial Crime Prevention, Denmark/Finland
It’s an exciting time for you to join us. We’re a changing company with big ambitions and together we’ll create the future of banking.
Working with us, you will play a part in building a better bank that fulfils a meaningful role in society. We aim to help our 11 million customers around the world improve their lives and reach their goals. To do that, we are embedding compliance across the organisation to ensure people can trust Nordea. Interested in coming on the journey with us?
As a Change Strategy and Planning Analyst, you’ll play a key role in advising and supporting on Financial Crime centralisation strategies and targets and the development of strategic change delivery capabilities in the Group Financial Crime Prevention.
You will be part of the newly established Centralisation Unit, in Group Financial Crime Prevention, and you will be monitoring centralisation initiatives in the Financial Crime area, supporting the continued Group Centralisation Strategy and the change agenda for the Financial Crime capabilities in Nordea, on the journey to reach a sustainable state for the bank.
What you’ll be doing:
- Advise and support on the execution of Financial Crime Centralisation strategies and targets, as well as consolidate and maintain the pertinent centralisation documentation
- Support maintenance of the overall FC Centralisation cost model and business cases
- Secure proper governance and provide frameworks and methodologies for execution FC Centralisation initiatives
- Monitor and report progress against the target states and secure validation of change deliverables
- Provide advice, guidance and support on use of centralisation change frameworks and methods. Also, provide understanding and analysis of changes related to centralisation.
The role is based in Denmark,Copenhagen and Taastrup and Finland, Helsinki. Our team is composed by highly skilled colleagues with various backgrounds and nationalities, striving to uphold Nordea’s values and contribute to the greater good.
Who are you
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. The four key values that guide us in being at our best and that we expect all our colleagues to be committed to.
To build a successful career with us, you’ll work well with others and always act with the customer’s needs in mind. You love learning and trying new things, and you’re excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re honest and dependable, willing to speak up even when it’s difficult, and committed to empowering others. You’re passionate about doing a great job.
- Have a holistic view on initiatives and solutions with an understanding of the importance of details. It is therefore important that you have good analytical skills and are a critical listener to be able to identify possible obstacles and improvements opportunities.
- Business oriented, organised and accustomed to strategic business-related change work
- Deep conceptual and end-to-end executional knowledge of change concepts and methodologies
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Knowledge of banking and financial crime is desired
If this sounds like you, we look forward to welcoming you to the team!
You have until 24th February 2018 to send us your application.
We encourage you to apply as soon as possible as job interviews are completed on ongoing basis.
For more information about the position, you are welcome to contact Inge Corlin at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We believe that diversity improves team performance. Therefore, we strive to form teams with a mix of people of different genders and ages, and with different backgrounds and experiences.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who would love this job.