Global Commercial Excellence Manager
Unique job opportunity – Global Commercial Excellence Manager in ALK
Do you have excellent analytical skills and a strong commercial mind-set? Are you motivated by understanding the situation of patients and customers and identifying opportunities for value creation? Are you able to drive strategic projects with focus on stakeholder management? If that is the case, we have a great career opportunity for you.
You are offered a unique opportunity to join a high performing and truly impactful, international Commercial Excellence team of currently seven employees. The job gives you the opportunity to make a real difference in an international environment and drive high impact projects.
Team and agenda
We are a team of seven young individuals with seven different nationalities. We are an ambitious and dedicated team that strongly believes working hard and having fun are not two incompatible elements. We strive to deliver value for our markets and top management through commercial projects, process optimization and data analysis. This means being a partner to our affiliates and commercial partners, focusing on building commercial opportunities while empowering our people to solve commercial challenges.
Working in Commercial Excellence is a “contact sport” with lots of interactions with different people all over the world. In general, there is a very informal atmosphere with flat hierarchy, and the right candidate can expect significant responsibility and exposure to senior management. A position in Commercial Excellence leads to a broad spectrum of opportunities to fast track your career to the next level. It is expected that you will continue your career in a role with high commercial impact in one of our subsidiaries or in headquarters.
The responsibility we offer you
- Participate in or lead strategic projects, e.g. development of business areas, go to market strategy or change management projects
- Assist senior management and facilitate sharing of best practices across regions
- Data analytic projects to identify and pursue growth opportunities.
Working in Global Commercial Excellence requires a combination of the following
- Ideal candidate has 4-6 years of experience from either top tier management consulting, strategy/corporate development or Commercial Excellence role
- Strong analytical toolbox and sound problem-solving skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Leadership ambitions and potential
- Solid project management and change management skills
- Ability to lead yourself and create results through others
- Fluent in English (written and spoken) – ideally combined with one more language
- Master/MBA is a minimum requirement
- IT skills required Super user of Microsoft Office (especially Excel and PowerPoint).
If you would like any additional information on this position, please contact: Emil Stage Olsen, Director of Global Commercial Excellence on mobile (+45) 61911113 or mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to apply
Please click on apply and kindly remember to attach a letter of motivation and CV. We are looking forward to hearing from you.
ALK is a global research-driven pharmaceutical company focusing on allergy prevention, diagnosis and treatment. We are the world’s leading company within allergy immunotherapy. We are constantly moving forward as we have maintained our pioneering spirit. We are large enough to offer you both challenges and good opportunities for development, but not large enough for you to disappear in the crowd.
We have experienced success and significant growth in recent years, and together with our international partners we work to expand the use of allergy immunotherapy worldwide. Therefore we need employees who both desire and are capable of influencing the company.