Senior Business Analyst, Data Engineering
It's an exciting time for you to join us. We're a changing company with big ambitions and together we'll create the future of banking.
Working with us, you will play a part in building a better bank that fulfils a meaningful role in society. We aim to help our customers around the world improve their lives and reach their goals.? To do that, we are shaping the digital transformation of banking to improve the services we deliver. Interested in coming on the journey with us?
As a Senior Business Analyst, you'll harness the power of data to understand the needs of our customers, and provide our customers with a true digital experience through all our contact points with them and tailor our products to best meet their needs.
In Group Functions Common Platforms is responsible for supporting technology for regulatory, business and finance reporting. Strategically delivering both Nordea'snext generation data services and data platform.
What you'll be doing:
- Working with a wide-range of stakeholders across the whole Nordea Group. Understanding their business problems, and working as a team to identify and deliver data-driven solutions
- Business requirements gathering
- Working closely with the developer team to help ontime delivery of new functionality
- Input to project planning and delivery estimation
This full-time position will be based in Copenhagen. The team is based in Copenhagen, Stockholm and Gdynia. Minor travel will be required, fewer than 10 days per year.
Who are you
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. The four key values that guide us in being at our best and that we expect all our colleagues to be committed to.
To build a successful career with us, you'll work well with others and always act with the customer's needs in mind. You love learning and trying new things, and you're excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You're honest and dependable, willing to speak up even when it's difficult, and committed to empowering others. You're passionate about doing a great job.
We are looking for a Senior Business Analyst that has a demonstrably strong understanding of problem solving and who can work collaboratively with team mates to deliver comprehensive solutions.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to work in an international team
- Experience working in the financial sector
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Able to translate complex business requirements to clear user stories and communicate to non-technical users
- Have demonstrable project change delivery experience, from project initiation to delivery
- Minimum Bachelors in any quantitative/scientific degree subject
- Knowledge of IT development lifecycle in an Agile environment
- Experience using Atlassian product suite, Python & R is an advantage, but not a prerequisite
- Fluent in spoken & written English
You have until 23 February to send us your application.
For more information about the position, you are welcome to contact Paul Lynn, firstname.lastname@example.org.
We believe that diversity improves team performance. Therefore, we strive to form teams with a mix of people of different genders and ages, and with different backgrounds and experiences.