Senior Compliance Officer, Compliance PeB Denmark
It’s an exciting time for you to join us. We’re a changing company with big ambitions and together we’ll create the future of banking.
Working with us, you will play a part in building a better bank that fulfils a meaningful role in society. We aim to help our customers around the world improve their lives and reach their goals. To do that, we are shaping the digital transformation of banking to improve the services we deliver. Interested in coming on the journey with us?
As Senior Compliance Officer you'll ensure that Personal Banking Denmark conducts its business in compliance with relevant regulations, policies and procedures. You will proactively interact with stakeholders throughout value chains and contribute to team and project efforts both locally and on Nordic level.
What you will be doing:
- Identifying, describing and assessing risks, as well as suggesting risk mitigating actions
- Planning compliance activities
- Monitoring of controls in business activities
- Following up on internal and external regulations
- Reporting on monitoring results, compliance risks and risk management
You will provide advice to the business in relation to regulatory requirements and day-to-day compliance issues.
The role is based in Copenhagen. Welcome to a team that support Nordea's 1,8 mio Danish personal customers.
Who are you
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. The four key values that guide us in living our purpose and that we expect all our colleagues be committed to.
To build a successful career with us, you’ll work well with others and always act with the customer’s needs in mind. You love learning and trying new things, and you’re excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re honest and dependable, willing to speak up even when it’s difficult, and committed to empowering others. You’re passionate about doing a great job.
To make an impact in the role as Senior Compliance Officer you operate with a high degree of integrity.
- A Master's degree in Law or Commercial Law or strong experience from working with Compliance in a financial institution
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in Compliance
- The ability to communicate your findings in a clear and concise manner
- Excellent analytical skills and are able to see the bigger picture - at the same time being aware that details are essential
- Strong interpersonal skills enabling you to interact naturally and with confidence with both business management and employees
- Professional communication skills and fluency in both Danish and English
You have until 19 February 2018 to send us your application. For more information about the position, you are welcome to contact Jesper Matthiessen, +45 20935959, email@example.com.
We believe that diversity improves team performance. Therefore, we strive to form teams with a mix of people of different genders and ages, and with different backgrounds and experiences.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who would love this job.
To all recruitment agencies: Please note, we don’t accept unsolicited resumes for any of our positions. All contact regarding agency resumes should be directed to Nordea Talent Acquisition handling everything related to recruitment.