Global Strategic Account Manager - Human Health
Our Human Probiotics business is growing and moving fast into a more strategic approach to the customers and therefore we are looking for a new Global Strategic Account Manager for the Human Health division.
The Human Health division in Chr. Hansen supplies premium probiotic solutions to Pharmaceutical, Dietary Supplement and Infant Formula market to make consumer want to choose our products first.
You will be based in one of Chr. Hansen locations to facilitate the close collaboration with our sales, marketing, regulatory and product development functions. You will have broad international contacts to Strategic Accounts and sales team, so some traveling should be expected.
If you join the Human Health division as our new Global Strategic Account Manager you will be part of the EMEA Sales Team, an international team of 8 dedicated and dynamic people that are scattered across Europe. A close collaboration and knowledge sharing is an important part of this role and therefore you will have daily contact with your colleagues.
We are looking for an experienced, dynamic, team working and customer oriented Global Strategic Account Manager to manage active Strategic Accounts (SA)
As Global Strategic Account Manager, you play an important role for setting the agenda in close collaboration with the customers. You will be responsible for managing projects and orders based on customer needs and your tasks therefore includes:
- Meet and or exceed pre-defined sales targets
- Position Chr. Hansen in the market place as a trustworthy, flexible, and knowledgeable probiotic partner
- Manage and develop existing SA relationships and develop a relationship network inside SA organization
- Be the voice of the customer and the one responsible for managing the customers’ expectations and goals in cross-functional development activities initiated by the customer
- Responsible for organizing and handling customer meetings in a professional manner
- Manage SA sales plan and continuously update such plan
- Execute the HHN Regional and Global product line strategies
- Manage SA projects through Salesforce or SA’s request process
- You have more than 5 years of sales and/or Key Account Manager experience, preferably in Dietary Supplement and/or OTC market
- You have a technical or commercial background
- You have a commercial, social and structured mindset with a flair for service; we support our customers professionally
- You have a Project Management experience
- You enjoy a fast-paced day; focus can shift abruptly and there is often pressure on deadlines
- You have good IT skills, preferably experience with SAP or similar ERP systems
- Your English is fluent both spoken and in writing
You will have the opportunity to work cross function and cross border with both internal and external stakeholders. You be a part of an international environment and will have the opportunity to travel to meet customers in different countries (travel activity is expected to be 20-30 days per year)
More information and application
If you have any questions for the position, please feel free to contact Sales Director EMEA – Human Health Division, Carlo Appennini on +39 335 13 17 464.
Please apply online.
Deadline for applications is 25 February 2018, but interviews will be held as we receive the applications.
Read more about working for Chr. Hansen at: www.chr-hansen.com
Chr. Hansen is a global bioscience company that develops natural ingredient solutions for the food, nutritional, pharmaceutical and agricultural industries. The products include cultures, enzymes, probiotics and natural colors, and all solutions are based on strong research and development competencies coupled with significant technology investments. Revenue in the 2015/16 financial year was EUR 949 million. The company has more than 2,800 dedicated employees in 30 countries and main production facilities in Denmark, France, USA and Germany. Chr. Hansen was founded in 1874 and is listed on Nasdaq Copenhagen. For further information, please visit www.chr-hansen.com