Customer Service Manager
Ready to take on a challenge with a strong European Market Leader in the Transport Business?
TIP Trailer Services is the only true pan European provider of trailer equipment, leases and service solutions. TIP’s service solutions include maintenance, repair, fleet management and telematics, providing their customers with great value in 17 countries worldwide.
TIP is presently facing a strong growth in the Nordics and is therefore looking for a highly motivated Customer Service Manager to support our growth in the region with focus on how to drive improvements within customer satisfaction.
The Customer Service Manager is responsible to lead and coach the team and needs to be able to connect other departments in order to achieve mutual goals.
The position reports to the Country Operations Manager, Sweden. The daily place of work will be in Helsingborg.
- Proactively communicates with customers and uses feedback to improve services and relationships
- Work together with the Sales team in settings terms for the cooperation with customers
- Agreeing the right reporting, contact and invoice structure with customer in connection with service, MOT, etc.
- Make sure that trailers are delivered with correct specifications to the customer
- Contact and follow-ups with manufacture regarding specification control, delivery dates, etc.
- Being point-of-contact for key customers
- Identify internal and external process improvements.
- Improve service delivery & KPI improvements
- Handling day-to-day rental for customers (locating trailers, invoicing, etc)
- KPI reporting to key customers regarding MOT cycles, tire use, service patterns, etc.
- Monthly/quarterly visits for customers in portfolio
- Customer complaint management
- Ensuring the business meets customer and legal legislation for servicing
- Relevant work experience with a proven management experience
- Understanding of service level sgreements and key performance indicators
- Knowledge and understanding of the heavy truck/trailer industry
- Extraordinary interpersonal skills (motivating, networking and ‘making things happen’)
- Great communication skills
- Strong negotiation skills, customer focus, and a ‘can do-attitude’
- Good a prioritizing and structured regarding time management and meeting deadlines
Tip Trailer Services offer
A challenging position with a high level of influence in a rapidly growing international organization.
You will be working together with highly qualified and motivated colleagues in a good working environment with room for personal development.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Should you have any questions regarding the position, please contact Martin Nielsen, Country Operations Manager on +46 73 868 1815.
About Tip Trailer Services
TIP Trailer Services is part of the HNA Group, and one of the largest providers of trailer equipment, leases and service solutions in Europe. TIP Trailer Services manages a fleet of 60.000 units and is one of the only providers of a complete European workshop network. TIP Trailer Services employs staff at more than 135 locations and more than 72 maintenance facilities throughout 17 countries.
TIP is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in its workforce, encouraging applications from all qualified individuals. For further information please visit www.tipeurope.com.