AML & Sanctions Processing Specialist
It’s an exciting time for you to join us. We’re a changing company with big ambitions and together we’ll create the future of banking.
Working with us, you will play a part in building a better bank that fulfils a meaningful role in society. We aim to help our customers around the world improve their lives and reach their goals. To do that, meeting our
customers’ changing needs and offering them the best possible service is central to everything we do. Interested in coming on the journey with us?
We are looking for committed employees to Transaction Monitoring Investigation, a sub-unit within Group Financial Crime Prevention (GFCP), who wants to contribute to a better and safer world.
What you’ll be doing:
- Work as an investigator / administrator within the first line of defense
- Participate in running daily operational activities in TM Processing, such as investigation through analysis
- Analysing transaction patterns and customer behaviours
The role is based Høje Taastrup and is a temporary position. Welcome to a team with execution and high performance, where words like 'timely deliveries', 'quality' and 'continuous improvement' are part of our daily behaviour. You also demonstrate this, in both daily operational tasks as well as in other business development related tasks.
Who are you
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. The four key values that guide us in being at our best and that we expect all our colleagues to be committed to.
To build a successful career with us, you’ll work well with others and always act with the customer’s needs in mind. You love learning and trying new things, and you’re excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re honest and dependable, willing to speak up even when it’s difficult, and committed to empowering others. You’re passionate about doing a great job.
- Have a strong interest in the rather complex area of Financial Anti-Crime and Compliance related issues
- Have a good understanding of banking business in general and Nordea´s customers and customer segments
- Are eager to contribute to developing the value chain, systems and the processes that we are working with.
- Have a relevant academic degree
- Have analytical mind
Keeping yourself updated on the development of financial anti-crime related issues motivates you. Ideal candidates have a minimum of 2 years of experience handling customers from either Household and/or Corporate segment. This could for example be from an advisory role.
If this sounds like you, we look forward to welcoming you to the team!
You have until 20 February 2018 to send us your application.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who would love this job.
We believe that diversity improves team performance. Therefore, we strive to form teams with a mix of people of different genders and ages, and with different backgrounds and experiences.