Investor Relations Officer
Chr. Hansen is seeking an Investor Relations Officer to support a well-established IR function. The main purpose of IR is to effectively communicate the company’s strategy, financial performance and value proposition to equity investors and analysts. The IRO will report to the Head of Investor Relations, and will be based in Hørsholm, Denmark.
- Preparing financial communication including Annual & Quarterly reports, AGM presentations, Board updates, investor presentations, consensus estimates, Q&A’s etc.
- Servicing analysts and analyzing analyst reports
- Preparing and participating in road shows, conferences, investor meetings and site visits, both in Denmark and abroad
- Developing and maintaining Chr. Hansen’s electronic investor communication
- Provide regular feedback and market intelligence to CEO and CFO
- Maintaining and developing valuation and consensus models
Your personal profile
- Master’s degree in e.g. Cand. Merc., Cand. Merc. Fin., or similar
- Experience as an IR Officer from an IR function, or from a Treasury function, of a public listed company and with a proven track record
- Deep and broad knowledge of B2B global food/ingredient/chemical businesses and their related strategies
- Strong financial and valuation skills demonstrated in analytical environment
- Strong communication skills, both orally and in writing
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Fluent in oral and written English
- Service minded, focused, trustworthy and with a high level of integrity
You will be part of a high performing team in a dynamic environment. Your daily work will present you with numerous challenges and the opportunity to develop your personal and professional capabilities.
For more information and application
If you have any questions about the position, you are welcome to contact Head of IR, Martin Riise, email@example.com.
Please apply online here
Deadline for application is February 21, 2018. Interviews will be held as we receive the applications.
Read more about working at Chr. Hansen at www.chr-hansen.com/career
Chr. Hansen is a global bioscience company that develops natural ingredient solutions for the food, nutritional, pharmaceutical and agricultural industries. The products include cultures, enzymes, probiotics and natural colors, and all solutions are based on strong research and development competencies coupled with significant technology investments. Revenue in the 2015/16 financial year was EUR 949 million. The company has more than 2,800 dedicated employees in 30 countries and main production facilities in Denmark, France, USA and Germany. Chr. Hansen was founded in 1874 and is listed on Nasdaq Copenhagen. For further information, please visit www.chr-hansen.com