Territory Sales Executive
The Opportunity: Are you an energized individual that wants to work for one of the worlds leading provider of international payments and foreign exchange?
Currently we are looking for a new team member to join our team in Denmark as a Territory Sales Executive.
As a Territory Sales Executive you are responsible for promoting Western Union’s brand in an assigned territory while prospecting new agents, signing contracts and activating them. The role reports directly to Senior Sales Manager. This is a field based role.
Sound interesting? Here are some specifics:
- Prospection: You will visit a defined number of prospects each day on a constant and regular basis;
- Negotiation: You will propose a long term partnership to new agents;
- Signing contracts: You will sign contracts with agents and will collect all necessary documents needed to enroll the agent. You will provide all departments with the right information in due time (credit, sales support);
- Agent activation: You will ensure that agents are capable of being activated. You will support agents with software installation and training during the activation process being in constant contact with them through the activation process;
- Reporting: You will work together with the remote agent activation team and will report your activity according to the team’s rules;
What you will need to succeed:
- Sales experience
- Solid ‘door 2 door' sales experience
- Fluent in spoken English and Danish languages
What will make you stand out:
- Proven track of hunter’s experience: “knock the door and make things happen” attitude is desired
- Excellent listening skills and are able to gain trust and confidence of customers
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive global pay and benefits
- Unparalleled experience as part of one of the most advanced compliance teams in the world, with opportunities to build valuable skills and grow your career
- Diverse, global team with colleagues in over 50 countries
What it’s like here:
Western Union (WU) is a company on the move! We believe that when money moves, better things can happen. From small businesses and global corporations, to families near and far, or NGO’s in the most remote communities on Earth, WU helps people and business move money globally. We have a rich legacy of innovation, and are continuing to develop new and more convenient ways for our customers to send and receive money through digital, mobile and retail channels. We have a combined digital and retail network that spans over 200 countries and territories. Some companies specialize in cash-based retail money transfer and others play only in digital. We are leaders in both!
Being on the Western Union team means being tenacious and goal-oriented. It means taking risks and quickly finding the path to success. It means having integrity, and finding ways to make things work. It means thriving as part of a diverse, global team of over 10,000 people who are committed to moving money for better. It means being driven to win, and to do work that makes a difference… on a global stage. Sound like you? Apply now!
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and success. Achieving our common vision depends on people with diverse backgrounds working together. Who knows; your unique point of view could be the key to our next groundbreaking idea. We’d love to explore that possibility!
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy or related medical conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status or another protected category.