Account Manager, Biorefinery, Central Europe
At Novozymes, we work in close partnership with our customers and the global community to make a sustainable impact. We use science to advance industries, and as part of Agriculture & Bioenergy, you will work across the agricultural value chain to provide biological solutions that help feed and fuel a growing world.
Account Manager, Biorefinery, Central Europe, Turkey and the Middle East
To support continued development in our Biofuels business, we are seeking an experienced Account Manager to be responsible for Central Europe, Turkey and the Middle East. The position will be based at any of our European sites, or at a home office.
In this role, you will be a sales team member and the primary interface between Novozymes and our current/prospective customer base. You will work closely with your colleagues in the Novozymes offices in the region, and customers will be located across Central Europe, Turkey, The Middle East and North Africa.
You will develop business in the Biofuel industry; prospect, acquire new customers, and develop existing ones according to plan. You will provide superior regional customer support to ensure a high-quality standard in commercial, supply chain and technical interactions between customers and Novozymes.
You will carry out commercialization of existing and new Novozymes enzymes solutions and lead negotiations with B2B customers in accordance with defined and agreed marketing strategies. If you relish a technically oriented sales process, and have a natural interest for understanding both customer needs and the whole value chain of the Biofuel and Starch industries, this is the job for you!
This is an exciting position in a dynamic, fast-paced, and professional international environment. You will report to the Commercial Manager EMA Biofuels and be part of an international network of highly skilled colleagues to support our growth and innovation-oriented strategy for Biofuel and Starch enzymes. If you appreciate a large degree of freedom in planning and mode of action in your work, this position will be ideal for you.
In this position you need to:
- Hold a university degree or equivalent qualification in business or science.
- Have strong sales experience (> 5 years) coming from a B2B environment, preferably from industries such as biofuels, food, chemicals, biotech or pharma.
- Possess strong business acumen – in particular, an understanding of negotiation principles, account planning, solution selling, value pricing, supply chain logistics and basic legal principles and terms.
- Have the ability to identify customer needs and translate those needs into mutually beneficial solutions, and be able to build relationships and trust at all levels, both with your customers and internally.
- Have a strong drive, and be responsible, goal-oriented, well organized and self-motivated, and to be able to develop regions independently.
- Have excellent communication and presentation skills (in English) and demonstrated computer proficiency (MS Office standard software). Fluency in another language will be an advantage.
- Be willing to travel up to 50% of the time in your region (a prerequisite).
Are you the next Zymer in our team? Consider a career with Novozymes and let’s realize your potential together.
Novozymes is the world leader in biological solutions. Together with customers, partners and the global community, we improve industrial performance while preserving the planet’s resources and helping build better lives. As the world’s largest provider of enzyme and microbial technologies, our bioinnovation enables higher agricultural yields, low-temperature washing, energy-efficient production, renewable fuel and many other benefits that we rely on today and in the future. We call it Rethink Tomorrow. www.novozymes.com
Ranked #2 in Science magazine’s global Top Employers Survey 2017.
For more information about the position, please contact Ulrich Hotz (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Application deadline: 4 March 2018. We will review applications and call for interviews on an ongoing basis.
Please apply online and attach your diploma(s).