Global HR Business Partner to TORM’s Finance and Projects Divisions
TORM is presently looking for an experienced, ambitious, and business-oriented HR Business Partner who will have strategic and operational HR responsibility for TORM’s Finance and Projects Divisions.
Reporting to the Head of Group HR, you will be part of an international HR team which consists of seven dedicated HR colleagues from Denmark, India and the Philippines. Together, we are responsible for the development and implementation of HR strategies and operations which support the One TORM platform.
In cooperation with the CFO and the Senior Vice President for the Finance and Projects Divisions, you will cover HR needs within our business goals and strategies and ensure a successful implementation. In addition, you will support and implement shared Group concepts and processes.
The right candidate will enjoy a challenging role with the opportunity for cross-functional involvement as sparring partner for managers at all levels.
The new Global HR Business Partner’s tasks will include:
- Acting as a trusted partner supporting leaders and management teams in daily HR related matters
- Execution of annual HR activities including Performance Management; appraisals, salary adjustments and succession planning
- Identification and implementation of training and leadership development needs
- Attraction, recruitment and development of employees
- Compensation & benefits; benchmarks
- Employee satisfaction and motivation; culture and communication
- Organizational development
- Day-to-day HR operations
We expect that you have substantial HR experience with in-depth knowledge of all HR disciplines, including a relevant educational background. More specifically, you have/are:
- A minimum of eight years of experience within HR, of which at least four years as a HRBP - preferably within a global HR context
- Ability to execute on a business relevant HR agenda
- Ability to motivate in different cultures
- A relationship-builder who interacts positively and professionally with all stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Fluent in English
- Solid problem solving and judgement skills
- Good knowledge of PowerPoint and Excel
- Resilient and a strong executer
- As the work environment is very important to us, the right candidate will be someone who can contribute to the positive social atmosphere in the team.
We offer a competitive salary which will reflect your experience and qualifications, and an attractive benefits package including bonus and pension.
As an employee in TORM, you will be part of a leading, world-class shipping company. Our corporate culture is characterized by well-defined values and an informal but performance-oriented working environment.
As the working environment is very important to us, TORM’s Sports Club and Employee Association offer a variety of activities for our employees during the year. Furthermore, we have an attractive office location at Tuborg Havn with excellent meals provided by Meyers Canteen.
For further information about the position, please contact Head of Group HR, Jakob D. de la Cour (+45) 3917 8140.
Please submit your application and CV via the above link or our website www.torm.com/careers/ashore as soon as possible and no later than 26 February 2018.
Applications are evaluated continuously and interviews will take place as soon as possible. Your application will be treated with confidence, and our reply will be sent to the e-mail address from which you submitted your application.
The people of TORM are our real asset and we believe in ensuring the best possible working environment, both at sea and ashore. In TORM, we enjoy working together in a professional, international and informal working atmosphere. We pride ourselves in providing an environment that encourages professional and personal development and gives room for ambitions. The people of TORM are of different nationalities, ages and gender, and TORM supports equal rights for all employees.
TORM is one of the world’s leading carriers of refined oil. The Company runs a fleet of approximately 80 vessels. TORM was founded in 1889. The Company conducts business worldwide and is headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark. TORM’s shares are listed on Nasdaq Copenhagen and NASDAQ New York. For further information, please visit www.torm.com