Production planner for Global Planning & Logistics
Haldor Topsøe is looking for a Production Planner within Supply Chain Management.
Global Planning is a part of the Catalyst Production SCM organization with responsibility for all steps from the receipt of the catalyst order to the delivery process. Global Planning is responsible for the production planning and the supply of raw and packing materials in Denmark as well as the global responsibility for the core supply chain processes and standards.
You will be responsible for the production planning for a part of our portfolio of catalyst production lines in Denmark including detailed supply and production planning to driving the quarterly S&OP process in close dialogue with sales about shortest possible delivery times for upcoming orders. You play an important role maintaining the continuously high service performance in the market.
The department consists of 7 highly skilled and motivated employees covering production planning and raw materials supply. You report to the Director for Global Planning and Logistics.
- Detailed production planning in SAP MRP
- Conduct meetings with local departments regarding global short term production planning on a weekly basis
- Act as single point of contact for global sales in relation to proposal, committing and resolving issues in relation to requested delivery times for new orders
- Prepare S&OP meetings by generating and consolidating data for the business/product area in question and facilitate the meetings
- Ensure a high stock turn of finished goods in order to keep the working capital in the company in balance. This focus should be a general approach in your daily work e.g. by challenging safety stocks, batch sizes and delivery schedules
- Be a key figure in the development and establishment of Supply Concepts taking a cross functional driver-role and coordinate globally with stakeholders in the supply chain.
- are result oriented with a structured way of working
- have a keen understanding of complex tasks
- thrive in a dynamic working environment
- possess personal drive with an eye for improvement
- are a strong communicator with good skills in Danish and English
- master to execute through others in a matrix organisation
- enjoy working with various stakeholders in a global organisation.
You are passionate about production planning with an educational background in Supply Chain Management, Engineering, Logistics, Shipping or similar.
Preferably, you have been working with planning and logistics for a few years using SAP and MRP with relevant insight to give you a head start.
Please contact Global Planning - Logistics Director Christian Heintz Eichner-Larsen, phone +45 2265 7565 if you want to know more about the position.
If you would like to be part of a team of skilled and dynamic colleagues in an informal organization, please submit your application and resume in Danish or English and enclose a copy of your exam certificates and any references.
March 5, 2018.
Contactperson: Christian Heintz Eichner-Larsen
Phone: +45 2265 7565
Haldor Topsoe is a world leader in catalysis and surface science, committed to helping our customers achieve optimal performance. We enable companies to get the most out of their processes and products, using the least possible energy and resources, in the most responsible way. We are headquartered in Denmark and do project development, R&D, engineering, production, and sales & service across the globe. In 2016, our revenue was approximately 860 million US dollars, and we employ some 2,300 employees.