M&E Project Manager (m/f)
You are a graduate Electrical Engineer (m/f) (Diploma, Master or Bachelor)?
You have an excellent command of both written and spoken English and Danish.
Working within a team on thrilling international projects is most welcome?
Then we are seeking you for the Nordic Business Unit of HOCHTIEF Infrastructure, CITYRINGEN - Branch off to Nordhavnen (MNJV) (Copenhagen/Denmark) as an M&E Project Manager (m/f).
Your main responsibilities will be
Position within the Organization:
- Member of Project 1. Management Team
- Reporting directly to PD/VPD
- First Point of Contact for all Designers, Consultants, S/C, Supl.
Overall Role and Responsibility:
- All MAE processes, starting from the status of Design, Documentation, Subcon/Suppl awards leading to the milestones
- SC and RTH (Substantial Completion and Ready-to-handover)
- MAE Design Approver (within MNJV approval process)
- Implementation of the Project Plans and Project Procedures
- Leading the MNJV MAE Site Engineer(s), and other involved MAE staff, including MNJV contracted MAE Consultants
- Leading MAE interface and coordination with Project Interface Management
- MAE Cost/Quality/Time
Successful achievement of SC (Substantial Completion) and RHO (Ready for Handover) milestones (time, cost, quality)
You should have the following qualifications
- Electrical Engineering degree (Diploma, Master or Bachelor)
- Excellent communication and team-working
- 5 Years relevant experience in a compared role (PM MAE design and execution phase)
- References: 12 years relevant experience in major turnkey infrastructure projects
Within HOCHTIEF you are at all times part of professional and highly motivated teams working on unique and challenging large-scale projects.
The employment is future-proof with diverse development potentialities.
The employment is a temporary work for two years in the first instance with an ongoing employment option in all probability.
Please don’t hesitate to submit your detailed data via our onlineform and include your salary requirements and earliest starting date. If you have any questions contact Lazaros Tompolidis (Phone: +49 201 824-4287).
HOCHTIEF is one of the most global construction groups worldwide. We operate construction in the transportation, energy and social/urban infrastructure segments as well as in the PPP, contract mining and services businesses. With around 51,000 employees and a sales volume of about EUR 20 billion in FY 2016, we are represented globally. Further information is available at www.hochtief.com/press.
HOCHTIEF Infrastructure delivers transportation, energy and building construction projects in Germany and Europe. We offer services for all realization phases of buildings, bridges, roads, tunnels, harbors, rail links, airports and facilities for the generation of conventional and renewable energy. Further information is available at www.hochtief-infrastructure.com.