Head of Human Resources
Description of the project
Cityringen - Branch off to Sydhavnen will be an integrated part of Copenhagen's metro system. The new extension will link Copenhagen's southern harbour district with its new urban development areas to the rest of Copenhagen. Cityringen as a whole will revolutionise public transport in Copenhagen.
The Cityringen Sydhavn 1 project (CRSH1) consists of the construction of ~4,5km of twin-tube metro tunnel including two cross passages and the first stage concrete as well as five new underground stations and several shafts, ramps, boxes and other structures in the south of Copenhagen.
TUNN3L JV I/S, a joint venture between worldwide-leading construction companies HOCHTIEF and VINCI, will be delivering the construction of CRSH1 to the client Metroselskabet (owned by the municipalities of Copenhagen and Frederiksberg and the Danish Ministry of Transport) and construction is estimated to be finished by 2024.
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a motivated, highly professional, dedicated and multinational team and be part of something that will shape the future of Copenhagen.
Scope of Position
The candidate is responsible for overseeing the Human Resources Department, including the outsourced payroll administration.
The candidate is responsible for implementing and maintaining a system of internal controls that will ensure that company staff and labour is adequately employed and that all aspects of employment are in compliance with statutory requirements and common practice.
Furthermore the candidate advices the management of the company on the interfaces with key players within the Danish construction industry.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Support the roll-out of a new HR system
- Create and implement HR processes and policies, and interfaces between the HR department, the construction/production teams, accountancy and cost control
- Interpret and advise on employment law and employment conditions
- Maintain employee data in HR systems and coordinate the services of the external payroll provider
- Create data analysis reports and presentations upon request
- Create and implement Employee Development Plan and Trainings
- Act as a point of contact concerning HR queries for employees and managers
- Support the training and onboarding of new employees, manage the interface with Health and Safety and Construction Departments
- Proven record of creating and implementing new HR processes and policies
- 10+ years of relevant experience in the construction or manufacturing industry
- Proven record of administering HR Systems
- Organized person with great attention to details
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in Danish and English
- Good understanding of the Danish employment laws
- Working experience in a fast growing international environment
+49 172 6927266
Head of Human ResourcesKontaktperson:
tlf: +49 172 6927266