As an itslearning Pedagogical Trainer, you must be able to perform professional development both remotely and onsite of itslearning’s platform with the intent to engage customers, drive high usage rates, and create new and renewal sales opportunities.
Job Description/Major Responsibilities:
- Work with customers to define their training goals, create implementation plans, and deliver needs-based training, both virtually and on-site, depending on their requirements.
- Create and deliver educational presentations and workshops for educational audiences.
- Prepare and maintain updated internal and external materials, courses and programs.
- Meet with educators and teams to support problem-solving, curriculum explorations, and to help them seamlessly incorporate technology into the teaching and learning process to achieve their curriculum goals.
- Support the sales teams in bids and solution sales activities.
- Implement and coordinate user adoption activities across itslearning's markets.
- Sell and deliver a service revenue in accordance with itslearning's budget.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Educated and licensed teacher with experience from working with school years 1 – 9 or higher in the Swedish compulsory school, alternatively college
- Experience from working according to current steering documents
- Good knowledge and understanding of IT in schools and preferably experience of working with LMS in the daily work
- Experience as a Förstelärare a plus
- Business minded, preferably with experience from working outside the school system and with the ability to see potential upsell
- Excellent presentation skills and strong speaking voice
- Superior written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong project management skills a plus
- Commercial attitude, ability to sell services, understanding of revenue/cost constraints
- Analytical mindset
- Team player
- Ability to travel nationally
- Must be fluent in Swedish and English
- Bachelor's Degree or higher
Compensation: Competitive base salary.
For immediate consideration, please apply with an English version of your most recent C.V.
Please send your C.V. to: email@example.com.
Client Company Summary:
itslearning is an education technology company that is experiencing rapid growth. Since 1999, they have been committed to being the leader in K-12 learning management systems (LMS). Their learning platform is used by millions of educators, students, parents and administrative staff worldwide. They are dedicated to education and are passionate about the success of each student.