Sales Excellence Manager
We are looking for an experienced sales professional with a flair for training, coaching and teamwork to build and maintain our future sales excellence academy.
We already have a well-developed sales excellence framework but since the organization is continuously growing and developing we need to establish a setup that will embed this in our organization in a sustainable manner. This is a key strategic priority for Chr. Hansen enabling our continued high sales growth.
You will be part of the Customer & Sales Excellence team that was established 3 years ago with the purpose of improving our sales efficiency and thereby enabling Chr. Hansen to continue on its high growth momentum.
We are a team of 6 persons with varied background and competences who are responsible for:
- Our global sales process
- Representing sales and customers in the global processes with interface to customers as well as between frontline and the rest of Chr. Hansen
- The competence development of our sales team
- The digital tools supporting our sales teams (incl. our CRM)
- The digital platform for collaboration with customers
- Non-financial sales performance monitoring and analytics
As Sales excellence Manager you will be responsible for the competence development and training of sales employees in Chr. Hansen according to the sales excellence principles. This may include refining and some further development of the sales excellence principles.
The primary tasks are:
- Develop the internal training program and material within sales excellence
- Build and develop a trainer community within Chr. Hansen
- Deliver sales excellence trainings around the world
- Own contact with external trainers within sales excellence program
- Align on sales training and development needs with global sales management
- Spar with and coach sales managers and sales employees around the world
- Give input to IT development so that it supports sales excellence
You should expect 60-80 days of travel per year as you need to visit and train CH locations around the world as we roll-out our sales excellence training
Your personal profile
- Minimum 6-7 years sales experience (incl. min 2-3 years of sales management experience) – strong preference for B2B sales experience as you will need to have credibility with experience sales teams from day 1
- A master degree in business or technical field (e.g. food science or chemical engineering)
- Very strong presentation skills and experience with training is preferred as this will be a key element of your job
- A positive attitude that can inspire our colleagues around the world
- A structured mindset with the ability to translate a complex world into meaningful concepts (without becoming academic)
- Excellent collaboration skills across levels and roles, a strong networker and influencer across teams and organizations
- Self-motivated and determined to deliver high-quality and exceed expectations
- Experience with Salesforce.com is a an advantage
More information and application
For further questions, feel free to contact Thomas Riis Jensen, Senior Director Customer & Sales Excellence at telephone +971 526 4444 97.
Please apply online,
Deadline for applications is March 14th 2018 but please submit your cover letter and CV as soon as possible since we will be processing incoming applications continually.
Read more about working for Chr. Hansen at: www.chr-hansen.com/career
Chr. Hansen is a global bioscience company that develops natural ingredient solutions for the food, nutritional, pharmaceutical and agricultural industries. The products include cultures, enzymes, probiotics and natural colors, and all solutions are based on strong research and development competencies coupled with significant technology investments. Revenue in the 2015/16 financial year was EUR 949 million. The company has more than 2,800 dedicated employees in 30 countries and main production facilities in Denmark, France, USA and Germany. Chr. Hansen was founded in 1874 and is listed on Nasdaq Copenhagen. For further information, please visit www.chr-hansen.com