Director Finance Transformation Office
Falck Group is looking for a Finance Transformation Director to join the Global Business Services department and be responsible for embedding a major finance transformation programme globally. This position will embrace both existing projects across different areas within Finance and will be responsible for identifying additional ones, to ensure we obtain maximum value from the transformation. Key initiatives as part of this transformation include building organisational project management capability; developing and implementing a leadership and management programme; embedding the new finance organisation and service delivery model.
- Define and deliver a Transformation Programme for the Falck Group, focused primarily on the areas of responsibility of the Global Business Services
- Undertake business analyze, business requirement gathering, solutions, project management, governance and control and delivery activity across transformational projects
- Lead virtual project teams drawing in expertise from across the Finance organisation
- Give direction to the team realizing the Falck Finance organisation’s strategic objectives
- Develops action plans to execute strategic initiatives
- Monitor and manage overall transformation program budget
- Manage relationship with external advisors
- Assists in defining performance measures to evaluate the success of strategies
- Identifies and communicates obstacles to executing specific strategies
- Supports stakeholders in achieving their goals
- Communicates strategic plan to the organisation
- Establishes broad stakeholder Involvement and communicates the project status and key milestones
- Defines roles and responsibilities for project team members and clearly communicates expectations
- Sets and manages service level agreements with contractors
- Deliver engaging presentations; facilitate workshops; and work with senior stakeholders across the organisation, up to and including the Finance Management team
- A relevant Bachelor or Master Degree in Finance or Accounting
- 10-15 years of experience from large finance transformation projects
- Prior training and extensive practical experience in project, programme or portfolio management
- Experience in successfully designing and leading a complex transformation programme
- Finance and business change capabilities to manage both digital and cultural transformations
- Experience from working across a wide range of business areas
- Highly organised, resilient and results-focused, able to deliver multiple projects to specification, budget and timeline, coupled with the ability to effectively adapt to project changes
- Experience of all stages of transformational management – from business analysis and
- requirement gathering through to execution and post live evaluation
- Experienced in creating business cases and benefits realization tracking
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills
- Strong communication and influencing skills at all levels of the organisation
Workplace location: Falck Huset Copenhagen - Polititorvet.
If you have any questions please contact Head of Recruitment, Mirela Menzies +45 23969023.
Please note that applications will be reviewed regularly as they come, so application process may be closed earlier if the relevant candidate was found.
For more than 100 years, it has been Falck’s mission to prevent accidents, disease and emergency situations, to rescue and assist people in emergencies quickly and competently and to rehabilitate people after illness and injury.
With more than 38.500 employees in 46 countries on six continents Falck is a company in constant development and with numerous possibilities for challenges and careers. You can read more about being part of Falck on www.falck.com Falck’s six values Accessible, Competent, Efficient, Fast, Helpful, and Reliable make up the backbone of our organization.
We live by the values and if you want to be our new colleague, it is important that you can recognize yourself in the Falck values.