Senior Electronics Engineer and Electronics Engineer
Are you motivated by securing development of innovative, cost effective and reliable power electronic solutions? Do you respond with commitment and sensitivity to satisfy the needs of both internal and external stakeholders? Are you inspired by working in close cooperation with competent colleagues and specialists within Electronic Components? Then you might be the one of the two Electronics Engineers (Engineer and Senior Engineer) we are looking for in Danfoss Power Solutions. You will be part of a team of ten motivated and innovative colleagues located in Nordborg and part of a global company, which is a world-class supplier of mobile hydraulics.
You develop specifications for the next generation of joystick products Danfoss Power Solutions, Joysticks secure the engineering of new product variants and customer adaptions, with focus on cost effective solutions. As our new Electronics Engineer you will participate in product development in all aspects of the design lifecycle, from specification, design (incl. DfM, DfT, DfR, DfCompliance), simulation, implementation, verification test, validation test support and release to handle over to Supply Chain.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Development of new products
- Create PCB layouts with a complete understanding of the impact of traces, vias, planes, layers and component placement
- Performance of schematic design using engineering principles and advanced math concepts
- Development and modification of prototype designs for joysticks
- Support validation and change management
- Maintenance of existing product portfolio
- Compiliane cetechnical documentation according to Danfoss quality standards
- Participate in the cross functional department meetings and represent engineering department in reviewing customer enquiries
- Cost estimation for mechanical and electronics work and gather specifications for construction
- Definition of requirements for qualifying new joysticks constructions in liaison with sales and production
- Contribution to development of processes, standards and systems
To reach your goals, you need to be able to understand and interpret international environmental and engineering standards. Your success will also depend on your ability to become a competent, sought-after specialist for your colleagues to rely on, supporting the organisation with gained product knowledge. At the same time you will be given the opportunity to develop with the role both personally and professionally in a fast growing branch.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electronics Engineering (Masters Degree a plus!)
- 3-5 years of solid related experience from a design and manufacture environment for Senior Electronics Engineer and 2-3 years of experience for Electronics Engineer
- Basic knowledge of digital multimeters, oscilloscopes, PC data acquisition hardware, inspection equipment, signal generators, power supplies, RF equipment and current probes
- Advanced knowledge of high-speed design is strongly desired, and experience with LabVIEW is a plus
- Innovative, analytical and solutions focused with the ability to work well within a close team in a global setting
- Positive approach and a hands-on attitude to your work
- Strong command of English (other language will be an advantage)
Please apply at your earliest convenience. We do not have an application deadline but accept applications as long as the job is posted.The position will be closed down once we have found the right candidate.
Watch how Danfoss is Engineering tomorrow, here.