Customer Due Diligence Specialist to KYC (Know Your Customer) for Correspondent Banks
It’s an exciting time for you to join us. We’re a changing company with big ambitions and together we’ll create the future of banking.
Working with us, you will play a part in building a better bank that fulfils a meaningful role in society. We aim to help our customers around the world improve their lives and reach their goals. To do that, meeting our customers’ changing needs and offering them the best possible service is central to everything we do. Interested in coming on the journey with us?
Would you like to become part of the best KYC due diligence team where complex analysis and making a tangible difference are important parts of the job?
The Customer Due Diligence Analytics Bank is a growing team of specialists in KYC. We perform analysis of Nordea’s correspondent banks, conduct due diligence calls, as well as ongoing monitoring. We implement new regulatory changes, and ensure best practice from the industry.
The role will involve:
- Conducting desktop due diligence on collected information analysing non-financial risk with specific focus on Financial Crime Compliance
- Providing expertise to Nordea’s International Banks team on Financial Crime Compliance
- Handling transaction analysis, adverse media, sanction hits etc.
- Collate, understand and apply data and intelligence on high risk countries, activities and business, including the political and regulatory environment in relation to correspondent banking
- Participate in internal project work, prepare and run related training for staff working in the area
- Co-ordinate activities with various internal stakeholders
This is an opportunity to become a specalised in financial crime related to banks, which is a complex and specialised area with high focus from regulators and other key counterparties. You will work in a challenging, exciting and diverse area with many complex and varied tasks each day.
Who are you
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. The four key values that guide us in being at our best and that we expect all our colleagues to be committed to.
We are looking for a colleague who thrives in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment with the ability to manage multiple tasks/deadlines. Qualities like timely deliveries, reliability and continuous improvement are part of your behaviour. You are outgoing, value collaboration and engage naturally with stakeholders, colleagues and customers with different nationalities and backgrounds.
You also have the courage to ask difficult questions while still ensuring great customer experiences.
- Experience within either AML, financial crime, compliance, risk management, due diligence, correspondent banking, audit or other relevant business experience.
- Strong analytical and research skills
- Great presentation- and writing skills
- Fluency in English
If this sounds like you, we look forward to welcoming you to the team!
You have until 20th March 2018 to send us your application.
For more information about the position, you are welcome to contact Anne Kvist Aarvig at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +45 55471323
We believe that diversity improves team performance. Therefore, we strive to form teams with a mix of people of different genders and ages, and with different backgrounds and experiences.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who would love this job.
To all recruitment agencies: Please note, we don’t accept unsolicited resumes for any of our positions. All contact regarding agency resumes should be directed to Nordea Talent Acquisition handling everything related to recruitment.