Head of Business Banking Real Estate
It’s an exciting time for you to join us. We’re a changing company with big ambitions and together we’ll create the future of banking.
Working with us, you will play a part in building a better bank that fulfils a meaningful role in society. We aim to help our 11 million customers around the world improve their lives and reach their goals. To do that, meeting our customers’ changing needs and offering them the best possible service is central to everything we do. Interested in coming on the journey with us?
As Nordic Head of Business Banking Real Estate you will be responsible for one of the largest Real Estate portfolio in the Nordics. You will form and implement the business strategy for the Real Estate segment and you will represent Nordea externally with regards to Real Estate matters. You will also drive and develop the risk agenda on a portfolio basis. You will have full responsibility for income, profitability, risk and a balance sheet across the four Nordic markets.
The new organisation Business Banking Nordic with around 2,300 FTEs, focusing on mid- and large corporates, was recently established within Nordea. In this organisation we are focusing on further developing our corporate franchise by serving our customers out of larger, leaner and more integrated competence centres. The new Business Banking organisation is committed to drive customer satisfaction through focusing on becoming true business partners for our customers.
The Real Estate division will be built on a strong local presence with competent and specialised advisors. The new unit will implement aligned practices, services and value propositions for the benefit of our Nordic Real Estate customers.
You will report directly to the Head of Business Banking and be part of the Nordic Business Banking Leadership Team.
What you’ll be doing:
- Together with the Nordic Business Banking leadership team you will develop the corporate business across the Nordics and establish Nordea as the #1 business partner to our corporate customers
- Engage, coach and empower a team of approx. 60 Real Estate professionals across the Nordics (4 direct reporting leaders)
- Cement Nordea’s Real Estate position in the four Nordic markets
- Form a business strategy in alignment with Nordea’s view of Real Estate
- Support development of risk management tools and practices
- Drive profitability in the Nordic Real Estate portfolio
- Represent Nordea externally with regards to all Real Estate matters
The role can based in any of the Nordic capitals.
Who are you
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. The four key values that guide us in being at our best and that we expect all our colleagues to be committed to.
To build a successful career with us, you’ll work well with others and always act with the customer’s needs in mind. You love learning and trying new things, and you’re excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re honest and dependable, willing to speak up even when it’s difficult, and committed to empowering others. You’re passionate about doing a great job.
- You have a relevant leadership background on a strategic level, with a particular emphasis on sales
- Preferably a long experience working with larger corporate customers and particular with Real Estate customers. A well developed network within theReal Estate segment is seen as an advantage
- Proficient knowledge in assessing financial risks
- You have a proactive mindset with an interest to build for the future, a role-model behavior
- If this sounds like you, we look forward to welcoming you to the team
If this sounds like you, we look forward to welcoming you to the team.
You have until 14th March 2018 to send us your application.
For more information about the position, you are welcome to contact Executive Talent Acquisition Manager, Edvard Bæk, on email@example.com
We believe that diversity improves team performance. Therefore, we strive to form teams with a mix of people of different genders and ages, and with different backgrounds and experiences.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who would love this job.
To all recruitment agencies: Please note, we don’t accept unsolicited resumes for any of our positions. All contact regarding agency resumes should be directed to Nordea Executive Talent Acquisition handling everything related to this recruitment.