Digital Customer Experience Manager
Supporting our business and customer experience through digital platforms is a strategic priority for Chr. Hansen and we are therefore looking for a talent that will own and drive the customer centric development and adoption of this strategic digital platform.
You will be part of the Customer & Sales excellence team that was established 3 years ago with the purpose of improving our sales efficiency and thereby enabling Chr. Hansen to continue on its high growth momentum.
We are a team of 6 persons with varied background and competences who are responsible for:
- Our global sales processes
- The digital tools supporting our sales teams (incl. our CRM)
- The digital platform for collaboration with customers
- Representing sales and customers in the global processes with interface to customers as well as between frontline and the rest of Chr. Hansen
- The competence development of our sales team
- Non-financial sales performance monitoring and analytics
As digital customer experience manager you will be responsible for Digital Customer & Sales Excellence projects as defined by our Global Sales Management (GSM).
Your main priorities as you start the job will be to lead and develop our digital customer platform (as business owner) and to manage the change needs and user adoption of our CRM system (salesforce.com).
The primary tasks are:
- Set the strategic direction for the digital customer portal in collaboration with key stakeholders
- Manage cross-organization projects to ensure successful development of new solutions to the digital customer platform
- For both CRM and digital customer platform you should
- Take the lead in understanding customer needs and business processes to ensure that solutions are designed in accordance with these (and/or processes are adapted to the solution)
- Ensure adoption of solutions (create awareness, user trainings and guidelines, define and follow-up on adoption metrics to ensure corrective actions is taken)
- Work with IT and business to prioritize and execute on ongoing change requests once the platform is implemented
You should expect 30-40 days of travel per year as you conduct customer and internal interviews, and train local users in key digital systems during roll-out.
The personal profile of our new employee:
- Minimum 3 to 4 years of professional experience with exposure to digital as well as project management (could be either at management consultancy and/or start-up and/or at a large global company)
- Preferably a master degree in business or IT/digital field where you graduated in top 10% but we will consider other backgrounds with relevant experience and capabilities
- Strong knowledge of the Microsoft office suite
- Experience with Salesforce.com is a benefit
- A flair and strong interest in digital solutions
- Excellent collaboration skills across levels and roles, a strong networker and influencer across teams and organizations
- Self-motivated and determined to deliver high quality work and solutions that exceed expectations
- Strong business understanding with a logical mindset and excellent problem solving skills
- Fluent in English both written and spoken is required
For more information and application
For further questions, feel free to contact Thomas Riis Jensen, Senior Director Customer & Sales Excellence at telephone +971 526 4444 97.
Please apply online.
Deadline for applications is March 18th 2018 but please submit your cover letter and CV as soon as possible since we will be processing incoming applications continually.
Read more about working for Chr. Hansen at: www.chr-hansen.com/career
Chr. Hansen is a global bioscience company that develops natural ingredient solutions for the food, nutritional, pharmaceutical and agricultural industries. The products include cultures, enzymes, probiotics and natural colors, and all solutions are based on strong research and development competencies coupled with significant technology investments. Revenue in the 2015/16 financial year was EUR 949 million. The company has more than 2,800 dedicated employees in 30 countries and main production facilities in Denmark, France, USA and Germany. Chr. Hansen was founded in 1874 and is listed on Nasdaq Copenhagen. For further information, please visit www.chr-hansen.com