Philips Lighting is the global leader in lighting products, systems and services. Our understanding of how lighting positively affects people coupled with our deep technological know-how enable us to deliver digital lighting innovations that unlock new business value, deliver rich user experiences and help to improve lives. Serving professional and consumer markets, we sell more energy efficient LED lighting than any other company. We lead the industry in connected lighting systems and services, leveraging the Internet of Things to take light beyond illumination and transform homes, buildings and urban spaces.
Your challenge is to be responsible in ensuring that the manufacturing processes adhere to "best in class" Quality levels – and to lead the quality transformation towards Total Quality Management in the plant.
Value your customer, show the team spirit, be a game changer and demonstrate your passion for results!
- Capture the full view and taking responsibilities of industrial, supplier and customer quality aspects
- Ensure the best-in-class quality of our luminaires manufactured in Hedehusene factory as well as oversee the production process from quality aspects
- Ensure the best quality of the components from our suppliers
- Lead customer visits in the factory, and manage quality complaints
- Manage quality tests and communicate with external as well as internal quality laboratories
- In-depth understanding of our specific outdoor LED luminaires made for the Nordics market, utilizing your physical behaviors and material knowledge as well as quality management methodologies (e.g. FMEA or DFSS) to ensure our customers receive the quality what we promise.
- Drives plant industrial improvement programs to realize Cost of Quality and Cost of Non Quality target.
- Realize Industrial Cost of Quality /Cost of Non Quality targets
- Manages industrial quality resources.
- Drives programs to prevent customer issues as result of manufacturing process.
We offer you the opportunity to work for the #1 lighting organization. We’ll reward you with an attractive compensation package and the chance to further personal and professional development.
To be at Philips Lighting is to be challenged, to be collaborative, to be transformative and to be more. Be a game changer, be a revolutionary and take your ideas further in the leading company of light in the Internet of Things.
Join the energetic, family-like team of the Hedehusene factory and help taking lighting beyond illumination.
Watch here how we take lighting beyond illumination!
We are looking for
- Diploma in engineering (ideally electronic engineering)
- 3 or more years of experience in quality management and knowledge of quality management methodologies (e.g. FMEA)
- Experience in quality testing
- Understanding electronic and physical disciplines
- Material knowledge
- Good communication, negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Experience with lighting and luminaires manufacturing is a plus
- Knowledge of SAP system is a plus