Customer Experience Manager
It's an exciting time for you to join us. We're a changing company with big ambitions and together we'll create the future of banking.
Working with us, you will play a part in building a better bank that fulfils a meaningful role in society. We aim to help our customers around the world improve their lives and reach their goals. To do that, meeting our customers' changing needs and offering them the best possible service is central to everything we do. Interested in coming on the journey with us?
As Customer Experience Manager, your job is centred around ensuring that we effectively understand what drives customer satisfaction and engagement, and that we systematically act on the customer feedback.
We make sure we get both valuable, and usable feedback from our customers to help us understand our performance and the drivers for customer satisfaction and engagement - and crucially what we need to act on to improve it. We further empower and support the organisation with key customer insights enabling customer centric problem identification and solutions.
What you'll be doing:
- Monitoring and analysis of our performance across products, channels and touchpoints
- CX Strategy and country plan for reaching our targets for customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Identification and qualification of actions based on root cause analysis
- Be a Nordic driver on CX projects in our agile set-up to secure we work aligned and harvest synergies
- Empowerment and knowledge sharing with stakeholders, and offer possible improvements in processes
The role is based in Copenhagen, and we are an energetic and committed team that wake up every morning thinking about our customers and how we can become the bank they ask us to be.
Who are you
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. The four key values that guide us in being at our best and that we expect all our colleagues to be committed to.
To build a successful career with us, you'll work well with others and always act with the customer's needs in mind. You love learning and trying new things, and you're excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You're honest and dependable, willing to speak up even when it's difficult, and committed to empowering others. You're passionate about doing a great job.
- Passion for customers
- Have an analytical mindset, and be fact based and insight driven
- A proven ability to transform fragmented data and knowledge into concrete insights and actions, development plans and successful implementation with a clear business impact
- Drive and strong change management experience. Work with senior stakeholders and offer how things could be improved
- Positively influence others, and be inspired
- A Masters degree
- Fluency in Danish and English (both written and spoken)
If this sounds like you, we look forward to welcoming you to the team!
You have until 18 March 2018 to send us your application.
For more information about the position, you are welcome to contact Line Saletta, Line.Saletta@nordea.com.
We believe that diversity improves team performance. Therefore, we strive to form teams with a mix of people of different genders and ages, and with different backgrounds and experiences.
Great people often know great people - please share if you have a friend who would love this job.
To all recruitment agencies: Please note, we don't accept unsolicited resumes for any of our positions. All contact regarding agency resumes should be directed to Nordea Talent Acquisition handling everything related to recruitment.