Director of Project Management Office (PMO)
Business Unit Proportional Valves Group (PVG) / Direct Control Valve (DCV) in Danfoss Power Solutions is looking for an experienced Director of PMO to bring the organization to the next level by developing and implementing new projects on a global scale. You will be part of a BU that develops, manufactures and sells high performance spool valves.
Come and join us, if you are ready to put your project management skills to the test in a highly innovative environment. If you can act as a “Centre of Excellence” to help achieve a better quality and consistency of projects, then we encourage you to apply for this position and you can become part of a major global company and a world-class supplier of hydraulic valves.
Learn more about Danfoss and BU PVG/DCV here.
Great responsibility in a quickly growing and technical BU
It is your responsibility to organize, lead and develop project management capability and capacity within the BU globally. You will be the owner of our project roadmaps and you must be able to effectively overcome various “road blocks”. At the same time, you have the full overview of all running projects regarding scope, time plan, costs and investments. You will also manage cross-functional resource planning and performance reporting on all projects.
Your focus will be on continuous improvement initiatives and more specifically, your will be responsible for:
- Overall global resource planning process
- Implementation of BU good practices into PDP tools and NPD process
- Scoping and execution of Product Development Project
- Support of the Portfolio management process including ideation, heartbeats, business case evaluation and creation
- Progress and deviation reporting to management and key stakeholders
- Escalating critical issues to management and mitigating risks
You will be based at the Danfoss headquarters, Nordborg (Denmark) and be a member of the Global BU management team. For the right person, we will provide support regarding relocation. In this position you can expect travel days both local and global in relation with projects.
Solid business acumen with substantial project management experience
To be successful, you possess a high level of energy and drive. You work persistently to achieve your goals, and you possess the necessary cooperation skills to develop solid relations, both internally and externally.
To be successful in this position the following skills are desirable:
- Strong communication skills, operating at multiple organizational levels
- Fluently in written and spoken English
- A Master’s degree or equivalent education / experience
- Experience in leading projects across multiple locations and cultures
- Proven ability to motivate your employees, colleagues and other stakeholders
- Proven track record of cross-functional project management and project portfolio management
You are dedicated to creating impact and lead changes, and you do what it takes to get the job done. In this position it is your capabilities, experiences and personality which are the impact that will make the difference.
Join us and become part of an exciting journey where you will have a great impact on BU PVG/DCV and the new projects ahead.
For more information about this role,
please contact Morten Knudsen, Vice President, BU PVG/DCV, at +45 2383 9351. For information regarding the process, please contact Senior Recruiter, Marie H.-Kristensen +45 2860 5891.
Profile for BU PVG/DCV
The BU had a yearly turnover of 230 million USD in 2017 and is globally organized with factories in Denmark, Slovakia, US, Brazil, India and China.
Please apply at your earliest convenience. We do not have an application deadline but accept applications as long as the job is posted.The position will be closed down once we have found the right candidate.
Watch how Danfoss is Engineering tomorrow, here.