Project Coordinator with Agile Experience, Nordea Finance, Copenhagen
It’s an exciting time for you to join us. We’re a changing company with big ambitions and together we’ll create the future of banking.
Working with us, you will play a part in building a better bank that fulfils a meaningful role in society. We aim to help our 11 million customers around the world improve their lives and reach their goals. To do that, we are shaping the digital transformation of banking to improve the services we deliver. Interested in coming on the journey with us?
As Project Coordinator, you’ll drive improvements that cover business development, compliance or maintenance to ensure that the service & product offerings within Nordea Finance is competitive and adds value to our partners. You’ll also provide support between Business and IT to solve production issues and manage test activities securing high quality services and deliveries.
In Development Service, part of Nordea Finance, we are looking for you with knowledge in how to bridge business and IT, and that can support us in our agile journey. If you are good at navigating in a complex environment, both political and organisational, as well as challenging and excising tasks, this could be the role for you. We offer the opportunity to excel and the freedom and mandate to be successful.
What you’ll be doing:
- Drive development initiatives to create great customer experiences.
- Drive improvements and manage or participate in initiatives involving IT development to secure value adding solutions.
- Provide support within the organisation with application management and SLA management to ensure high quality services.
- Test management and coordination with providers and within Nordea Finance organisation to ensure high quality of deliverables.
- Build and maintain relationships to work in cross-functional and/or cross-national teams.
- Act as one point of entry between business and IT to support value chain performance.
- Act as the coordinating party between Nordea Finance units and Nordea IT to ensure progress.
- Work closely together with parties in the value chain (Product managers; Process responsible IT etc.) to support Nordea Finance value chain thinking.
The role is based in Høje Taastrup, Copenhagen. Welcome to a well-functioning team of five skilled and committed people who are business-oriented but also understand IT. Organisationally, we are in between Business and IT, whom we work in close partnership with as we do with the value chains across departments and business areas.
Who are you
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. The four key values that guide us in being at our best and that we expect all our colleagues to be committed to.
To build a successful career with us, you’ll work well with others and always act with the customer’s needs in mind. You love learning and trying new things, and you’re excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re honest and dependable, willing to speak up even when it’s difficult, and committed to empowering others. You’re passionate about doing a great job.
You are self-driven, structured, proactive and you know how to manage different stakeholders. You possess energy, a strong drive to achieve and commitment to deliver high quality results even in headwinds.
- Ideally, 3-5 years of experience working in a similar role bridging business and IT either as a project manager, test manager or IT related role preferably in an Agile setting.
- Experience within Agile methodologies is a big plus
- Experience with project & test management is also a big plus
- Experience within Clarity, Quality Center and especially Jira is also seen as a plus.
If this sounds like you, we look forward to welcoming you to the team!
You have until 20th March 2018 to send us your application.
For more information about the position, you are welcome to contact Henrik Nicolaysen, +45 30477127, Henrik.firstname.lastname@example.org.
We believe that diversity improves team performance. Therefore, we strive to form teams with a mix of people of different genders and ages, and with different backgrounds and experiences.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who would love this job.
To all recruitment agencies: Please note, we don’t accept unsolicited resumes for any of our positions. All contact regarding agency resumes should be directed to Nordea Talent Acquisition handling everything related to recruitment.