Key Account Manager Europe (m/f)
Our client is a leading supplier of tailored sealing solutions to global market in the healthcare and pharma segment. This is built on leading material, engineering and process know-how and the worldwide presence with own production locations.
Role & Purpose of the Position
As the Key Account Manager Europe, you will be responsible for identifying and developing new accounts in the while maintaining and servicing existing ones across the EU region.
Duties and Responsibilities
Your main focus will be on optimizing and providing full service to the existing customer portfolio as well as generating new business. You are the first contact point for your clients, you will negotiate supplier contracts and ensure a good cooperation and great costumer satisfaction. Additionally you will support developing new products, analysing the contest database of already existing products and providing efficient communication and procedures at all levels. Together with HQ you will set medium-termed growth objectives within the customer segments and in your region you will support the strategic development of the company. You are part of the Sales Team Europe, cooperate closely with the customer service department and report to the Head of Sales International based in Belgium.
- Education and experience in similar positions within the packaging industry, preferably in sectors like pharma, food or consumer goods
- Having knowledge in marketing, sales and in new business development is an asset
- Strong leadership-, project management- and presentation-skills
- You are innovative, passionate, perseverant, disciplined and able to operate independently
- You are very attentive with your clients and show highest interest in their needs
- Good knowledge in MS-Office programs
- Excellent English language skills (oral and written); other European languages are an asset
- To dispose of a home-office and living close to an airport
- Willingness to travel extensively across Europe (>50%)
We offer you the possibility to bring your experiences and innovative ideas into a specialised and future-oriented, global-operating company. You can look forward to a dynamic, professional team and a positive working environment.
We thank you for sending your application in English to www.mercuriurval.ch.Reference: CH-02916. For further information please call: +41 44 396 11 11. Mercuri Urval has offices in Zurich, Nyon, Berne and Lucerne as well as more than 70 branches worldwide.