Senior Service Operation Officer, Customer Services
It’s an exciting time for you to join us. We’re a changing company with big ambitions and together we’ll create the future of banking.
Working with us, you will play a part in building a better bank that fulfils a meaningful role in society. We aim to help our customers around the world improve their lives and reach their goals. To do that, meeting our customers’ changing needs and offering them the best possible service is central to everything we do. Interested in coming on the journey with us?
The role is based in Taastrup.
Are you ambitious and energetic, striving for providing the best customer experiences in cooperation with amazing colleagues? Then apply for this job as Service Operation Officer in Customer Services Denmark. We are currently building the future in post trade services for Capital Markets products within Investor Solutions & Services, and are looking for a Service Operation Officer to contribute to the journey towards a proactive customer oriented service culture.
As a Service Operation Officer, you will be responsible for providing high level customer service to our customers and internal stakeholders in regards to post trade services within financial products such as Securities, FX/MM and Derivatives products.
What you'll be doing:
- Servicing the bank's major customers by handling daily customer inquiries in regard to all financial products, as stocks, bonds, FX/MM and Derivatives.
- Keeping track of the settlement flow by correcting and limiting the static instrument data errors from front to back.
- Production of reports to clients
- Customer dialogue (80% mail 20% telephone)
- Participation in client meetings
Besides delivering on daily tasks, another part of the job will be working with improvements and fixing root causes to ensuring constant great execution, efficiency and great customer experiences.
You will be part of a team transforming from a back office function to a customer service unit. We have high focus on bringing an outside-in perspective on customers and their experiences, which will be an important part of the role.
Who are you
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. The four key values that guide us in living our purpose and that we expect all our colleagues be committed to.
To build a successful career with us, you’ll work well with others and always act with the customer’s needs in mind. You love learning and trying new things, and you’re excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re honest and dependable, willing to speak up even when it’s difficult, and committed to empowering others. You’re passionate about doing a great job.
Your profile and backgound:
- You have banking background, and preferably experience from Customer Services.
- You are able to navigate in a busy and changing environment, and feel comfortable challenging your surroundings when you believe ways of doing things can be improved.
- You have a "One Nordea Team" mind-set and enjoy working closely with colleagues, as well as on your own.
- Since the job is constantly developing, it is essential that you strive for personal- and professional development.
- As you will have customer contact by phone and e-mail, you need to be are able to communicate professionally in written and spoken English.
You have until 2018-03-22 to send us your application.
For more information about the position, you are welcome to contact Henriette Rødtnes Bergenser, email@example.com
We believe that diversity improves team performance. Therefore, we strive to form teams with a mix of people of different genders and ages, and with different backgrounds and experiences.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who would love this job.
To all recruitment agencies: Please note, we don’t accept unsolicited resumes for any of our positions. All contact regarding agency resumes should be directed to Nordea Talent Acquisition handling everything related to recruitment.