Internal Audit Manager in GIA, C&IB & NBR
It’s an exciting time for you to join us. We’re a changing company with big ambitions and together we’ll create the future of banking.
Working with us, you will play a part in building a better bank that fulfils a meaningful role in society. We aim to help our customers around the world improve their lives and reach their goals. To do that, we are embedding compliance across the organisation to ensure people can trust Nordea. Interested in coming on the journey with us?
In Group Internal Audit (GIA), we evaluate and report on Nordea’s risk management, control environment and governance processes in order to help the Group to achieve its business objectives in a well controlled manner. As Internal Audit Manager, you’ll be contributing to this by leading or assisting in internal audit projects.
What you'll be doing:
- Performing planning, fieldwork and reporting for internal audit reviews in the Corporate & Investment Banking (C&IB) business
- Performing continuous monitoring for C&IB to identify any potential changes in the control environment
- Ensuring risk assessments for your agreed areas are up to date
- Ensuring that remediation of issues raised in audit reports is robust and the risk mitigated
- Establishing and maintaining key stakeholder relationships within C&IB
The role is based in Stockholm, Copenhagen, Oslo or Helsinki.
Who are you
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. The four key values that guide us in living our purpose and that we expect all our colleagues be committed to.
To build a successful career with us, you’ll work well with others and always act with the customer’s needs in mind. You love learning and trying new things, and you’re excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re honest and dependable, willing to speak up even when it’s difficult, and committed to empowering others. You’re passionate about doing a great job.
- Experience of internal audit (or risk & control roles), preferably in financial services
- Understanding of corporate banking products and services offered to large corporates e.g. cash management, trade finance, asset & sales financing etc.
- Knowledge of Investment Banking Advisory businesses e.g. Corporate Finance - DCM/ECM, M&A
- Knowledge or understanding of one or more of the specific industries, such as Shipping, Financial institutions, Commercial Real Estate or Energy
- Knowledge of Financial Crime (KYC/AML/Sanctions/Anti-Bribery & Corruption)
- Academic degree
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- CIA, CISA or other related certification, or commitment to obtain such certification
If this sounds like you, we look forward to welcoming you to the team!
You have until 27 March 2018 to send us your application.
For more information about the position, you are welcome to contact Alexey Pozharny, +46 721416341, firstname.lastname@example.org.
We believe that diversity improves team performance. Therefore, we strive to form teams with a mix of people of different genders and ages, and with different backgrounds and experiences.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who would love this job.
To all recruitment agencies: Please note, we don’t accept unsolicited resumes for any of our positions. All contact regarding agency resumes should be directed to Nordea Talent Acquisition handling everything related to recruitment.