Corporate Sales Manager
Egencia is a leading full-service travel management company delivering innovative business travel technology and expert local service to more than 10,000 clients in over 60 countries around the world. As part of Expedia, Inc., (NASDAQ: EXPE), the world's largest travel marketplace, Egencia provides forward-looking companies with the ability to drive compliance and cost savings in their travel programmes, while meeting the needs and requirements of the modern business traveller. For more information please visit us at www.egencia.dk
Independent Sales Manager for outreach sales for Egencia
We offer an attractive and independent position as Sales Manager where key factors are drive, extraversion and seriousness.
Your tasks will cover a wide field and you will be part of the whole process from establishing meetings and identification of needs to contract negotiations and implementation of Egencia’s solutions.
You will be part of a well-functioning sales team with skilled and committed employees. The team handles sales of “the Travel Management concept” with matching IT products and services for the corporate world nationally as well as internationally. You will be based in Copenhagen.
- You are open, extrovert and trustful
- You are dynamic, self motivating and a self starter
- You possess a strong personality and the ability to listen
- You are a team player and contribute to teamwork
- You possess a healthy competition mentality
- You understand the advantages of working in a structured manner
- You are a hunter and are experienced with telephone selling and possibly ”new bizz”
- You are able to negotiate on all levels CFO/HR and Purchase
- You are able to document good sales results – preferably within the travel industry but this is not a requirement
- You are a quick learner and enjoy adding new skills
- You are creative and consider it a sport continuously looking for new leads
- You speak and write Danish and English fluently
You are offered:
- An attractive and independent position with great possibilities of creating your own success
- A challenging position in a dynamic work environment with committed and skilled colleagues
- A competitive salary package with a basic salary and bonus
Start: According to agreement.
Who are we
- We believe in being Different. We seek new ideas, different ways of thinking, diverse backgrounds and approaches, because averages can lie and sameness is dangerous. Because of this belief, our norms aren't rules or universal at all corners of our company. But they are important to our identity and how we work together. Like our company, these norms will evolve.
- We are Transparent. We communicate openly and honestly, at all levels, upwards, sideways and downwards. We surface difficult issues quickly, we act, we learn.
- We organize for Speed. We seek to gather data as fast as possible, and move. Speed allows us to make mistakes and constantly improve.
- We believe in the Scientific Method. Everyone’s ideas are equal in the face of hard data. We use data to guide but not define our actions.
- We Lead Humbly. Our leaders serve their teams. None of us has all of the answers, but we are curious and we are always looking to learn. Though our leaders take their responsibilities to our business and their teams incredibly seriously, they never take themselves too seriously.
- We act as One Team. We look to optimize for the greater good, not just our own, or even our own teams' interests. We are actively interested in the success of others.