Workplace Coordinator (Office Manager)
Zendesk is a rapidly growing company with an amazing product and exceptional employees. We’re looking for a dynamic Workplace Coordinator to join our team in Copenhagen!
As a member of the Zendesk Workplace Experience team, you’ll work hard to deliver exceptional service to our employees, customers, and guests. You thrive in a busy (and sometimes hectic!) workplace environment. Above all, you lead with “yes” and love helping others. Until you’ve solved a problem, you’re not satisfied.
You will naturally be the go-to person in the workplace for anything and everything. You’re a great communicator and don't shy away when the office needs someone to take the lead. You thrive under pressure and you don’t mind getting stuck in to lend a helping hand. The ideal candidate will have experience and an interest in office management, facilities, front of house and being an awesome host!
- Welcome visitors and deliver an exceptional guest experience
- Provide exemplary customer service to employees
- Manage ticketing system, providing high level of customer satisfaction
- Maintain and coordinate cleanliness throughout the office
- Coordinate & assist with vendor management including assisting in procurement process and performance management
- Perform regular walk-throughs and audits of office incl. Workplace audit, Health & Safety audit
- Coordinate all in-office events for employees incl. Wellness events
- Administer travel management requests from request through to approval of travel booking
- Communicate with office via Slack, email as necessary
- Record all office-related expenses, through Coupa and Expensify
- Administer the security system for processing access badges
- Coordinate all aspects of the food and beverage program, including placing and stocking order as necessary
- Maintain office seating plans
- Provide orientation for new employees
- Assist in updating the employee help center
- Process incoming and outgoing packages and mail
- Liaise and work closely with other team members in EMEA, Global Program managers and global team members
- Follow team policies and procedures
- As requested/needed, place orders for any and all Workplace-related items
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a fast-paced administrative role in a workplace environment
- Ability to consistently deliver a high level of customer service
- Strong communication skills across employees at all levels within the organization
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks with little or no supervision but know when to escalate and collaborate
- A sense of humor and ability to strike up a conversation with anyone
- Proven problem-solving skills
- Positive attitude; grace under pressure
- Accurate, organized record-keeping
- Punctual and accountable
- Ability to quickly adapt to new softwares & IT systems
- Experience with office moves of over 75 people
- Experience with iOffice, or similar office management software tool
- Experience with global security systems, such as Brivo, S2, Lenel, Software House, etc
- Fluent Danish and English (written and spoken)
Hours: 37 hours full time, overtime sometimes required
Zendesk builds software for better customer relationships. It empowers organizations to improve customer engagement and better understand their customers. Zendesk products are easy to use and implement. They give organizations the flexibility to move quickly, focus on innovation, and scale with their growth. Based in San Francisco, Zendesk has operations in the United States, Europe, Asia, Australia, and South America. Learn more at www.zendesk.com.
Interested in knowing what we do in the community? Check out the Zendesk Neighbor Foundation to learn more about how we engage with, and provide support to, our local communities.
Individuals seeking employment at Zendesk are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.