Senior Business Analyst, KYC Development and Solution
It's an exciting time for you to join us. We're a changing company with big ambitions and together we'll create the future of banking.
Working with us, you will play a part in building a better bank that fulfils a meaningful role in society. We aim to help our customers around the world improve their lives and reach their goals. To do that, we are embedding compliance across the organisation to ensure people can trust Nordea. Interested in coming on the journey with us?
The role is based in Copenhagen or Stockholm.
We are looking for a Senior Business Analyst to take part in the development of our KYC processes and solutions. In this role, you'll be providing business analysis expertise, making recommendations on solutions and supporting implementation planning to drive the organisational change agenda across Nordea.
You'll join KYC Development and Solutions, where we are responsible for developing and refreshing KYC Processes and KYC Technology across all Nordea Businesses and geographies.
What you'll be doing:
- Engage with key business leads and senior management stakeholders to define, agree and approve Project Scope and Objectives.
- Engage with programme and project stakeholders, business leads and SMEs, and lead workshops to define AS IS to TO BE Organisational target operating model landscape.
- Define a comprehensive set of business requirements for organisation design, across multiple business areas. (Requirements will be a combination of both business and IT focused requirements.)
- Perform GAP analysis and use business process modelling, KPIs, volumetric data etc, to forecast operational FTE impacts.
- Define system requirements associated with Organisational redesign.
You will be working with a highly motivated and self driven international team. The team is based primarily in Stockholm and Copenhagen.
Who are you
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. The four key values that guide us in living our purpose and that we expect all our colleagues be committed to.
To build a successful career with us, you'll work well with others and always act with the customer's needs in mind. You love learning and trying new things, and you're excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You're honest and dependable, willing to speak up even when it's difficult, and committed to empowering others. You're passionate about doing a great job.
Your background and profile:
- Strong Business Analyst and Change Management experience (5+ years) from large scale Banking and Financial change programmes or projects, including the management, traceability and delivery of requirements throughout the E2E project lifecycle.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills, as you will be working closely with multiple business areas and key business leads across IT, Architecture, Financial Crime, Compliance, Legal and the Business in order to implement change.
- Experience within financial crime (AML/CTF, KYC, Transaction Monitoring and Sanctions) is a prerequisite.
- Professional skills in MS Office suite, Outlook, PowerPoint, Visio and Excel.
- You have a professional, organised, and structured approach.
- You deliver high quality and always strive to find the solution that is best for the bank.
You have until 19 April 2018 to send us your application.
We believe that diversity improves team performance. Therefore, we strive to form teams with a mix of people of different genders and ages, and with different backgrounds and experiences.