Sales Team Assistant
Triumph is one of the world’s largest intimate apparel companies. It enjoys a presence in over 120 countries with the core brands Triumph® and sloggi®. Globally, the company serves 40,000 wholesale customers and sells its products in 3,600 controlled points of sale as well as via several own online shops. The Triumph Group employs close to 25,000 people and achieves revenues of Swiss Francs 1.58 billion (2016). It is a member of the Business Social Compliance Initiative (BSCI).
Our Nordic Sales Department in Vedbæk, Denmark is looking immediately for a highly motivated
Sales team assistant (f/m) (100%)
The purpose of this position is to provide direct and ongoing support to the Triumph Wholesale team as well as the Strategic Accounts sales team in Scandinavia, Benelux, UK and Ireland. You will support the teams through performance of administrative, clerical, and customer service related duties and not one day will be the same.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Supporting and assisting of Head of Sales, Sales Managers and Sales team in Northern Region
- Arranging travels including visas, flights, cars, accommodation and handling appropriate expense reports
- Booking rooms and conference facilities and arranging in-house and external meetings, workshops and events
- Scheduling, organizing and attending sales meetings, creating agendas and taking minutes if needed, preparing presentations
- Maintaining Triumph’s yearly calendar
- Administrating local sales budget
- Supporting organization and executing of National fairs in cooperation with Sales Managers and Trade marketing
- Supporting buyer/merchandiser with proofreading of pricelist / price files / catalogues
- Organizing shipment of sales tools
Your ideal profile:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a comparable position, preferably in an international environment is essential
- Ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines in a fast-paced corporate environment
- Efficiency in Microsoft Office applications, especially PowerPoint and Excel
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluency in English and in one of Scandinavian languages (Danish, Swedish, or Norwegian) is a must
- Ability to travel across the region (approximately 20 days per year)
Triumph offers you an opportunity to work in a dynamic team within an international environment. . We will support you in reaching business and personal goals. You will be part of a committed team where integrity, trust and accountability are essential elements for building strong external and internal relationships.We will help you reach business and personal goals. You will be part of a committed team where integrity, trust and accountability are essential elements for building strong external and internal relationships
If you are seeking a great opportunity to develop your career, please apply. We are looking forward to receiving your application. We interview candidates on a rolling basis so please do not hesitate to send us your application as soon as possible.