Sales Representative Triumph Wholesale
The Triumph Group is one of the world’s largest intimate apparel companies. It enjoys a presence in over 120 countries with the core brands Triumph® and sloggi®. Globally, the company serves 40,000 wholesale customers and sells its products in 2,000 Triumph Stores as well as via several own online shops. The Triumph Group employs more than 30,000 people and achieves revenues of Euro 1.437 billion (2014). It is a member of both the Business Social Compliance Initiative (BSCI) and the Global Social Compliance Programme (GSCP).
Our Sales Department for the brand Triumph is currently looking for a highly motivated Sales Representative (f/m) (100%) In this role you will be responsible for delivering tactical and strategic account plans for Triumph customers in Sealand area in Denmark, to achieve strategic business plans and annual financial targets
You will report to Sales Manager Nordics based in Denmark, a Leader who can empower her people by giving them exciting challenges.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Maintain and develop strong relationships with accounts in Sealand and provide excellent account management
- Develop and motivate In-Store Consultants to merchandise and sell Triumph productsHave a strong market awareness through regular customer visits, monitoring retail trends and competitor products, to achieve thorough understanding of the customer accounts and their end-consumers
- Demonstrate thorough knowledge of Triumph products and processes, through attendance at annual sales conferences, seasonal alignment meetings providing professional product presentations
- Secure strong account relationships, by working effectively with customers to ‘know their business’ and provide excellent communication on Triumph’s commitment to the customer.
Your ideal profile:
- Minimum 3 years of equivalent working experience in sales in lingerie/fashion industry (in position such as sales representative positions, area manager, district manager)
- Self-motivated and result orientedWell organized and multi-tasking talent, able to prioritise and plan work effectively
- Team Player, able to relate well to people and build appropriate rapport
- Fluent verbal and written communication skills in Danish and English
- Advanced skills in MS Office (mainly Excel and Power Point)
- Valid Driving LicenseMobility to travel across Sealand area.
What we offer:
Triumph offers you an opportunity to work in a dynamic team within an international environment. We will support you in reaching business and personal goals. You will be part of a committed team where integrity, trust and accountability are essential elements for building strong external and internal relationships.We will help you reach business and personal goals. You will be part of a committed team where integrity, trust and accountability are essential elements for building strong external and internal relationships.
If you are seeking a great opportunity to develop your career, please apply. We are looking forward to receiving your application. We interview candidates on a rolling basis so please do not hesitate to send us your application as soon as possible.