Regional Merchandise Planner Strategic Accounts
Triumph is one of the world’s largest intimate apparel companies. It enjoys a presence in over 120 countries with the core brands Triumph® and sloggi®. Globally, the company serves 40,000 wholesale customers and sells its products in 3,600 controlled points of sale as well as via several own online shops. The Triumph Group employs close to 25,000 people and achieves revenues of Swiss Francs 1.58 billion (2016). It is a member of the Business Social Compliance Initiative (BSCI).
Our Triumph Strategic Accounts Department in Vedbæk, Denmark is looking immediately for a highly motivated
Regional Merchandise Planner (f/m) (100%)
In this role you will be responsible for contributing to the success and development of Triumph’s Strategic Accounts Business by taking full ownership of Merchandise of defined Strategic Accounts.
You will report to Head of Strategic Accounts North, a Leader who can empower his people by giving them exciting challenges.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Driving the brand and business strategy by buying and recommending an optimal balanced collection covering the global brand strategy as well as Account needs and opportunities in close collaboration with the responsible Key Account Manager
- Managing and developing the Spice Dispo and in season assortment management process in close cooperation with Demand Planning, Customer and Key Account Management
- Continuous tracking of buying decisions and processes to maximize turnover and gross profit
- Actively participating as well as preparing of Range Meetings and Customer Assortment Meetings
- In season Assortment Management: Swaps, Returns, Mark downs, Assortment changes
- Assuring that the Account assortment covers both commercial and branding aspects
- Delivering input from defined accounts to Brand Management.
- Ensuring optimal share of reorder and seasonal styles reflecting KPI targets and customer segment
- Adopting seasonal Wholesale Core Assortment to maximize structural sell-in, focus on key stories, ATL investments and support regional communality.
Your ideal profile:
- Minimum 3 years of similar professional experience ideally coming from a fashion or retail environment
- Excellent Excel skills, practical usage of Excel in processing data, analyzes, creating reports
- Fluent verbal and written skills in English and one of Scandinavian languages
- Thorough understanding of retail and wholesale
- SAP knowledge would be an advantage
- Structured and strong planning skills
- Strong commercial mindset
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills.
Triumph offers you an opportunity to work in a dynamic team within an international environment. We will support you in reaching business and personal goals. You will be part of a committed team where integrity, trust and accountability are essential elements for building strong external and internal relationships.We will help you reach business and personal goals. You will be part of a committed team where integrity, trust and accountability are essential elements for building strong external and internal relationships.
If you are seeking a great opportunity to develop your career, please apply. We are looking forward to receiving your application. We interview candidates on a rolling basis so please do not hesitate to send us your application as soon as possible.
Triumph International Textil A/S,