Marketing Brand Communication Manager Nordics
Who We Are
sloggi® brings true comfort to people’s everyday by creating the most wearable, innovative bodywear in the world. Launched in 1979, the brand has long become the best-selling brief brand in Europe and today delivers its unrivalled comfort in full-fledged intimate apparel and swimwear ranges for both women and men across all of Europe and Asia.
Parent company Triumph serves 40,000 wholesale customers and sells its products in 3,600 controlled points of sale as well as via several own online shops. Triumph employs close to 30,000 people and achieves revenues of Swiss Franks 1.57 billion (2015). It is a member of the Business Social Compliance Initiative (BSCI).
For our Marketing Department in Vedbæk, Denmark we are searching for a highly motivated
Marketing, PR and Communication Manager – Nordics
Maternity cover – 1 year fixed term contract
Reporting to the Department Head based in the UK, this role is responsible for developing & executing effective marketing communication plans both online & offline to drive brand awareness and bring the new sloggi brand position and vision to life in Nordics (Denmark, Finland, Sweden and Norway).
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Leading the marketing planning, developing & monitoring the marketing calendars and budgets
- Delivering seamless integrated multi-channel campaigns across brand marketing, PR/influencer activity
- Overseeing the PR planning and delivery of the plan, building strong press relationships for the sloggi brand
- Hosting engaging and best in class press events and maximizing editorial opportunities with agencies support
- Working with the regional head of marketing to build seasonal ATL media plans
- Managing a Nordics Trade Marketing Manager and Junior Marketer
- Developing close working relationships with agencies
- Building strong external stakeholder relationships.
Key skills and experience required:
- 8 years of Marketing Communications/PR experience gained in a similar industry (apparel and fashion preferable)
- Previous team management experience is a must
- Very strong organisational and planning skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- The ability to work on multiple projects at one time, and under pressure to deadlines
- Obsessive attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent creative skills
- Adept with numbers – budget management and understanding of the sales function and how it relates to marketing
- Ability to travel approximately 3 days per month across Nordic Region
- Fluency in English and Danish.
Triumph offers the right candidate an opportunity to work in a dynamic team within an international environment. If you are seeking a great opportunity to develop your career, please send by mail your application letter, CV, work references, diplomas and expected salary range in English language