Supplier Quality Manager Systems & Processes
Danfoss engineers technologies that enable the world of tomorrow to do more with less. We meet the growing need for infrastructure, food supply, energy efficiency, and climate-friendly solutions. We are a privately held global manufacturing company with high employee engagement and satisfaction.
If you are motivated to succeed and know how manage and develop the systems & processes for supplier quality – become our new Supplier Quality Manager. As a part of Danfoss Power Solutions you will be the quality bridge between Procurement and Supplier Quality by ensuring data analysis, improving quality processes and developing quality systems.
Possible location for this role would be Poland, Denmark or Slovakia.
Supplier Quality Manager- Systems & Processes will be the global responsible for raising and optimizing the performance of quality tools and methods to ensure continued improvements in supplier performance. The successful candidate will have strong analytical skills and with valued quality experience will drive and improve our supplier’s processes and products through our continuous improvement systems.
- Optimize and globally deploy common tools and methods. Set up tool/method improvement teams and drive improvements
- Ensure data integrity is correct, proper analysis conducted and reported
- Plan and execute training of new processes and systems to the entire Supplier Quality organization
- Conduct internal audits to ensure compliance to all required processes
- Ensure that major process/system changes are reviewed and verified with other key stakeholders via a cross-functional team
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, or other related disciplines will be considered
- Technical background with experience within manufacturing and process control
- 10 years of experience in operations and Quality Management
- Strong understanding of: QMS; Processes approach; ISO, and TS16949; IATF 16949 Technical Quality Audit; APQP, LEAN principles, Six Sigma tools and methodologies
- Global mindset and excellent communication skills to efficiently communicate across all levels in the organization
- Highly developed writing and interpersonal skills with the ability to work on diverse teams located at different geographical locations
- Good time management and project management skills to organize and plan effectively in developing effective systems and processes
- Ability to collaborate and participate in the development of site or focus area strategies for quality performance and continuous improvement
- Excellent English communication skills
- Willingness to travel internationally (25%)
What we offer:
- Short Term Intensive Bonus - paid upon company results, individual & team objectives accomplishment
- A global network with inspiring cooperation’s with other regions
- Unique job opportunity, where you will be able to put all your personal competences into play and develop your skills for a future career within Danfoss.
Please apply at your earliest convenience. We do not have an application deadline but accept applications as long as the job is posted.The position will be closed down once we have found the right candidate.
Watch how Danfoss is Engineering tomorrow, here.