Would you like to start your career "in good company"? We are looking for talented and highly motivated new graduates to join our talent programme and become the next generation of leaders in our industry.
ABOUT FUTURE TALENT PROGRAMME
Our Future Talent Programme - Technical Track is a 1-year programme that will develop your engineering skills and bring you leading technical knowledge in an accelerated way.
From day one, you’ll be delivering results as part of the team and hold an actual position. Your manager will plan the content of your programme and support you in your development journey. You will work in various parts of Tetra Pak and gain experience from a network of Colleagues all over the world. And that is just the beginning of your Tetra Pak career. After the programme finishes you will have gained valuable experience to help you continue your exciting career within our company.
In the beginning, you will be based either in Reinbek (Hamburg) or Germering (München). Later there will be a possibility to work home based.
As an Automation Engineer you will be involved in the following activities:
- Create, develop, test, and support factory automation systems using our TetraPlantMaster standards.
- You will work with production process teams to create integrated software standards and processes and tools to get better quality and efficient control of production processes.
- Testing of automation/mechatronic solutions in both virtual and physical environment.
- Support and participate in in-house test and field validation at customer site.
- Deliver automation service support for urgent customer requests, issues.
- Be part of the virtual European automation hub that consists of engineers from all over Europe.
- Master or Bachelor degree in ElectroMechanics or Automation or simular.
- Initial knowledge of PLC systems. Siemens step7 Classic and TIA portal.
- Initial knowledge of Scada systems. Wincc Flexible and Wincc scada, Wonderware HMI.
- Initial knowledge of SQL systems.
- Eager to travel (50%).
- Can work in a team and/or solitary.
- Curiousness to work in a leading food processing industry.
- Driven by automation and the fast-developing aspects (IoT, Industry 4.0, etc).
Interested in joining our team?
Please submit your application, including Curriculum Vitae and Cover Letter, in English online.
Together with our customers we make food safe and available, everywhere. Since the start in 1951 we have taken pride in providing the best possible processing and packaging solutions for food.
More information about Tetra Pak is available at www.tetrapak.com