Market Access Manager Denmark - Abbott Diabetes Care - Copenhagen
Abbott Diabetes Care (ADC) is looking for a Market Access Manager who will be managing all Market Access related activities in Denmark.
- Creation and implementation of innovative partnership strategies that engage the payer and the key stakeholders to grow ADC business and maximizing the return on investment via all channels and stakeholder touch-points in the scope of the position
- Provide leadership, tactical and operational direction related to the government health care and payer landscape, as well as large private sector customers
- Be the interface with the payer and key stakeholders, such as but not solely the tender units, selected municipalities, SKI and tender units, leading to greater customer understanding, greater customer proximity, improved contact management and operational effectiveness
- Develop price matrixes
- Provide analytical, strategic and financial evaluation of health economic assessments pricing strategies for the payer and be the pricing interface for ADC products with key stakeholders
- Develop and successfully implement action plans to defend, protect or build reimbursement guidance for glucose monitoring
- Initiate and write specifications for health economic analysis and health technology assessments
- Act as project manager for execution of the analysis and assessments mentioned above, independently or in co-op with a third party
- Reporting and analysis of all aspects of the payer/key stakeholder business making recommendations to the Market Access Manager Norway & Denmark and leadership team based upon analysis that impacts the strategy of Denmark
- Take the Market Access function leadership in the organization and towards local KAM personnel, securing stakeholder engagement and executing upon local healthcare opportunities
- The position reports directly to the Market Access Manager Norway & Denmark and will interact with both local personnel as well as senior staff
- Represent Abbott in an ethical and trustworthy manner.
- Master’s degree and preferable strong track record with 2-5 years of market access experience from health related industries
- Strong analytical, superior influencing, solid planning and impeccable relationship building skills
- Strong project management skills
- Competent computer skills, especially efficient in MS Office
- Fluent in Danish and English
- Driver license.
Please apply via the 'Apply now button.
Agency calls not appreciated.