Division Sales Manager Food & Beverage Nordics
Grow with us and make a change!
Share our passion for protecting people and vital resources? Ready to harness your talent in ways that matter? Eager to work for a market leading company where your own success fuels that of your customers?
We are currently looking for a
Division Sales Manager Food & Beverage
Nordics – Home Office
Your Responsibilities – effective
- Strategically manage and develop the F&B industry organization (40 associates) in the Nordics region (Denmark, Finland, Norway, Sweden) devising an operating plan to deliver business targets, including sales revenue, profitability, sales growth and operating income
- Deliver plan for new business growth and develop and drive margin growth strategies together with the country teams and be accountable for sales and P&L management and support enterprise selling and cross-divisional sales
- Build and maintain sustained relationship with top customers, ensure customer satisfaction across the region and monitor activities with quality reporting
- Lead the organization in the region, developing a high performance team of Country Sales Managers, Application & Engineering, Marketing and Sales Support
- Establish and encourage the team by focusing the efforts on effective resourcing, internal talent assessment and development and performance management
Your Profile – impressive
- Profound experience in a multinational matrix-organized B2B-sales organization in within a comparable industry
- Proven track record in sales, P&L and team management combined with a confident and self-sufficient personality, capable of dealing with ambiguity
- Ability to communicate and collaborate effectively in an intercultural, virtual environment and thereby influence, motivate and inspire your team, stakeholders and the network
- Demonstrated capability to develop strategic plans and implement those successfully, an analytical and solution oriented mind-set as well as a strong customer focussed service orientation and hands-on mentality
- Fluency in one Scandinavian language and in English, other languages are of benefit
- Willingness to travel within the region (>40%) and visit our Copenhagen office 1-2 days a week
Our Offer – appreciative
- Working in a dynamic, cooperative and global environment
- Collaborating with a very experienced team and for the leading company in this field
- Personal and professional growth opportunities and possible future international assignments
The Solution is You! Are You Ready?
Our Recruiter Mona Schauer is looking forward to receiving your application including your availability and salary expectations via our webpage.
Please note that we do not consider paper applications any more.
Agencies and headhunters are kindly asked to refrain from contacting us.