Operations Manager for Kvik A/S
Can you drive and improve our planning, purchasing and quality?
At Kvik the mission is clear: To sell Danish design kitchens, baths and wardrobes at surprisingly low prices.
In order to meet Kvik's rapid growth and ambition to expand in many new markets in the coming years, we are in the process of a major modernization of our working methods and processes. We are therefore looking for an experienced Operations Manager for Kvik in Vildbjerg, where you will have a strong and central role in the company, and with reference to the Production Director, you will have the overall responsibility for planning, purchasing and quality. In addition to the development and improvement of Kvik's supply chain, through quality, on-time in full deliveries and not least secure a production planning with an offset in cost efficiency, one of your primary tasks will be through leadership - to ensure motivation and well-being of your team.
Strong and visible leader
You are visible in the organization and you are not afraid to take the lead and challenge the current state for the better. Your leadership style succeeds by motivation, engagement and empowerment. You are positive and understand how to create a team culture. You communicate in a direct manner directly and easily in both Danish and English. In addition, you are robust and work systematically with a “Speak with data” approach. You thrive in a hectic and dynamic environment but still you grasp the importance of creating stability, structure and not least predictability.
Your responsibilities include;
- Responsible for overall planning, purchasing and quality.
- Continued optimization of planning and disposition.
- Ensure a balanced production so that the production plan is executed as efficiently as possible.
- Ensure improvement and balance of On-Time-In-Full and reduction of inventory level.
- Assist in the search of new suppliers, as well as help ensure that companies comply with current legislation for production, ethics and moral.
- Responsible for quality tests.
What does it take to be a part of Kvik?
- First of all, you are a skilled people manager with several years of management experience in planning, purchasing and quality.
- You work across the entire organization, from product development to sales.
- You are motivated by targets where your success is measured by the ability to secure a high order completion and an efficient production plan.
- You strive to become a vital partner of our production team and set the direction for further modernization of our processes from procurement and production to delivery.
- You have a strong experience with the journey from establishing a QC system, and working towards a QA system.
- An exciting management task that will help our organization achieve even better results, including clearer capacity management.
- Good development opportunities.
- A working day together with skilled colleagues looking forward to welcoming you.
- A challenging job in an ever-changing international environment.
- Participation in the strategic work for our overall production team.
The job is full time position and the workplace is in Vildbjerg. We offer an attractive salary, bonus and pension scheme.
The recruitment process is handled by INCIPIA. Send your application and CV as soon as possible to Hasse Steenbuch at: firstname.lastname@example.org, marked: "Operations Manager / Kvik". We will call in for interviews on an ongoing basis. You are also welcome to call Hasse Steenbuch from INCIPIA at +45 4010 6280 if you have questions or to Production Director Chris Larsen at KVIK at 2098 4487.
Kvik A/S is a Danish manufacturer of kitchens, wardrobes and baths. In Kvik, the mission is to sell Danish designer kitchens, bath and wardrobe solutions at surprisingly low prices. The philosophy of giving customers more than they expect - both in terms of quality, design and, not least, service - has made Kvik one of the leading companies in the industry. A development that had not been possible without skilled and dedicated employees. This development is reflected in the growth Kvik has experienced, which in just two years has generated growth of more than 30%, and the ambition is to continue this significant growth in the future.
Today it is the Ballingslöv Group, one of the leaders in the kitchen, wardrobes and baths in Scandinavia and England and is owned by Swedish Stena, who owns Kvik.
For more than 30 years Kvik has produced and delivered Danish design at surprisingly low prices. We revolutionized the kitchen, bath and wardrobe business with innovative design, fast delivery and surprisingly low prices. We maintain the concept and further develop so that we can continue offering design solutions that everyone can afford.
Kviks globally sale amount to about 1.5 billion DKK through franchised and owned stores. Today, there are about 1,150 employees in Kvik (including shop assistants employed by franchisees), and there work approx. 240 in or from the headquarters in Denmark. In addition to putting its impression on the Danish market, Kvik has developed into a major player in the international market over the last few years and operates today in 140 stores in 10 different countries.
”Everyone has the right to a cool kitchen” - You can read more about Kvik at: www.kvik.dk